pls don't kick offworlders, we can find a place too

• Islander
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 03:29 PM

in you!
:o
http://abcnews.go.co...nd-arm-27948312

a 1963 T-Bird turn signal lever!

his hip was wounded, they concentrated on that, didnt fully check into the arm...

and it only infects.. 51 years later, arm swelled up, get surgery-
;)
"(Do you read what they say online?) I check out all these scandalous rumours about me and Elijah Wood having beautiful sex with each other ... (are they true?) About Elijah and me being boyfriend and boyfriend? Absolutely true. We've been together for about nine years. I wooed him. No I just like a lot of stuff - I like that someone says one thing and it becomes fact. It's kind of fun." --Dominic Monaghan in a phone interview with Newsweek while buying DVDs at the store. :D

#2 FnlPrblm

FnlPrblm
  • Administrator
  • 12,506 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 05:47 AM

hahaha, gross

You'd think at some point he'd go through an airport detector and get flagged or something to that nature.  Or have a magnet fall from his refrigerator and get stuck to his arm. :look:
"It is an old maxim of mine that when you have excluded the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." --- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Beryl Coronet

The Boscombe Valley Mystery: "There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact."

"Nothing astonishes men so much as common sense and plain dealing." --- Ralph Waldo Emerson 'Art,' 1841

"Such welcome and unwelcome things at once, 'Tis hard to reconcile." --- Macbeth IV.III.138-9

LauraBertram.net

"Once in one's life, for one mortal moment, one must make a grab for immortality; if not, one has not lived." -- Sylvester Stallone

Time to eat all your words, swallow your pride, open your eyes...Sowing the Seeds of Love - Tears4Fears

#3 Orpheus

Orpheus

I'm not the boss of you!

• Administrator
  • 17,757 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 10:29 PM

View PostFnlPrblm, on 06 January 2015 - 05:47 AM, said:

hahaha, gross

You'd think at some point he'd go through an airport detector and get flagged or something to that nature.  Or have a magnet fall from his refrigerator and get stuck to his arm. :look:

Wait. You mean that's not normal? Uh oh...

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users