Details in this thread

Good tablet games?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,293 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 11:17 AM

I was given a tablet for Christmas but I haven't put any games on there. Looking for suggestions for good ones to play that are preferably free.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#2 Rhys

Rhys

... a learning experience.

• Islander
  • 5,491 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 11:50 AM

What kind of tablet? (iPad, Android, or Windows?)

What kinds of games do you like?
"It's easy to bond over hating something together - The Internet is total proof of that." Cyd/Codex, The Guild

Change the world!  No one can do everything, but everyone can do something.

#3 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,293 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 10:47 AM

It's an Android. I don't really play any phone/tablet type games. I liked Plants Vs. Zombies a lot if that helps.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#4 Rhys

Rhys

... a learning experience.

• Islander
  • 5,491 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 09:22 PM

View PostVirgil Vox, on 21 February 2015 - 10:47 AM, said:

It's an Android. I don't really play any phone/tablet type games. I liked Plants Vs. Zombies a lot if that helps.

I have iOS, so I can't speak specifically to Android... but what kinds of non-tablet games do you like? e.g. I have a lot of board game adaptations on my tablet... Do you like strategy? action games?
"It's easy to bond over hating something together - The Internet is total proof of that." Cyd/Codex, The Guild

Change the world!  No one can do everything, but everyone can do something.

#5 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,293 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 11:08 PM

Mainly action games but I'm not picky.
--Jor-El

-- Harry S. Truman

#6 Balthamos

Balthamos

Once more unto the breach!

• Islander
  • 2,280 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 04:40 AM

Virgil,

I have played a rogue-like called Pixel Dungeon on my Android phone. It's frustrating for a while but with some patience it can be a fun game.

#7 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,293 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 10:54 AM

^Thanks. I'll have to try it out.
--Jor-El

-- Harry S. Truman

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users