Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

3/16: Happy Happy Birthday, Rae! I brought guests....

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 03:57 PM

Getting the party started early by saying...

Happy happy birthday to my partner in many crimes and my dearest friend!

I know you are on vacation...as well you should be because you deserve it...but when you get back or when you see this, then know you are wished the happiest of days on the 16th!! But let's start early, shall we.....?? :insanosmile:

Like I said...I brought guests to the party!!

Attached File  Sam's birthday1.JPG   36.43K   0 downloads

Viggo didn't know which look you'd like best... ;)

Attached File  Sam's birthday2.JPG   15.01K   0 downloads Attached File  Sam's birthday3.JPG   28.68K   0 downloads

Neither did David... :angel:

Attached File  Sam's birthday4.JPG   23.91K   0 downloads Attached File  Sam's birthday5.JPG   34.25K   0 downloads

Adam flew in from the past... :o

Attached File  Sam's birthday6.JPG   24.32K   0 downloads

Another "fly in" just for you...( :angel: :angel:)

Attached File  Sam's birthday7.JPG   26.58K   0 downloads

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I brought dates and music (yes, TWO!) :D

Attached File  Sam's birthday8.JPG   32.41K   0 downloads

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,444 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 05:11 PM

Happy Birthday, Rae!  Posted Image

I hope you have a great birthday and a great vacation and great presents and... uh... a great time with all these hunks.  I'll close my eyes.  :blush:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 Nonny

Nonny

Scourge of Pretentious Bad Latin

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 05:23 PM

Happy birthday and many happy returns of the day!
Posted Image

The once and future Nonny

"Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world." Can anyone tell me who I am quoting?  I found this with no attribution.

Fatal miscarriages are forever.

Stupid is stupid, this I believe. And ignorance is the worst kind of stupid, since ignorance is a choice.  Suzanne Brockmann

All things must be examined, debated, investigated without exception and without regard for anyone's feelings. Diderot

#4 Orpheus

Orpheus

I'm not the boss of you!

• Administrator
  • 17,754 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 02:59 AM

Yup, born on the first day of Bacchanalia, right between Pi Day, The Ideas of March and St. Patrick's Day (which is pretty much a Bacchanalia on it's own hereabouts.

Hide: until your birthday's over

#5 kcsue

kcsue

Chocolate Fiend

• Islander
  • 5,590 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 04:32 PM

:timewarp: :timewarp: :timewarp: :piratebuds: :wine: :cantinabandf: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: Happy Birthday Sweetie!

Edited by kcsue, 16 March 2015 - 04:32 PM.

As long as I have Coffee and Chocolate, the world is safe!

Tyr: Don't forget to hee-haw

#6 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,444 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 06:19 PM

I don't have any more hunks to provide for Rae, but she may like this cute little guy I saw out my back window:

Attached File  SittingSquirrel.jpg   160.35K   0 downloads
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#7 Elara

Elara

Feel the silence of the moonlight.

• Watchdog
  • 2,903 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 07:53 PM

Happy ~belated~ Birthday, Rae! Posted Image

Not to worry, RJ, I'll keep my eyes on the hunks... I mean, I'll keep my eyes open... oops, I mean... oh heck, I'll watch 'em for ya. ;)

Here is a hunk in his younger years, before 'Andromeda':

Attached File  12 Kevin Sorbo picture.jpg   38.33K   0 downloads
El
~ blue crystal glows, the dark side unseen, sparkles in scant light, from sun to planet, to me in between ~

I want a job in HRC's "shadow" cabinet. Good pay, really easy hours, lots of time off. Can't go wrong.

"You have a fair and valid point here. I've pointed out, numerous times, that the Left's or Democrats always cry "Racist" whenever someone disagrees with them. I failed to realize that the Right or Republicans do the same thing with "Liberal"." ~ LotS

#8 Raina

Raina

Cpt. Raina 'Starlee'

• Validation Team
  • 6,009 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 05:00 AM

Happy Birthday Rae!!!! :D :hugs:

"First thing they tell you is to assume you're already dead... dead men don't get scared or freeze up under fire. Me, I'm just worried that hell's gonna be a lonely place. And I'm gonna fill it up with every toaster son of a bitch I find." -Racetrack

"I believe what goes around comes around and if I am the instrument of 'coming round' then I'll do it happily. " -Shal

Viper Squadron CAG
Roman Warrior
Browncoat

#9 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 02:57 PM

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Nikki so many *swoon* worthy men - thank you my dearest friend, I think you have everyone accounted for :D [looking at all of those wonderful men, I don't seem to have a type ;)]

LOL RJ you can pen your eyes now :D aww at the cute little guy :D I did have a wonderful birthday and an amazing mini-vacation [pictures to be uploaded somewhere soon]

Thank you Nonny :) :hugs:

Orph - I raised a toast or two or three to Bacchus whilst I was away :D and I am glad I hid the math stuff until now - *smooch*

Elara - eyes forward, umm I mean, look elsewhere, those men are mine ;)

Thanks Raina :)

Thank you all for the birthday wishes :)

It's very complex. If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? Perhaps she has done something wrong ~ Castiel

#10 FnlPrblm

FnlPrblm
  • Administrator
  • 12,503 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 03:02 PM

Happy Birthday on here Rae! :)  No one could really top Nikki's post.  So I'll just leave this here. :tyr: :harper: :trance:
"It is an old maxim of mine that when you have excluded the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." --- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Beryl Coronet

The Boscombe Valley Mystery: "There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact."

"Nothing astonishes men so much as common sense and plain dealing." --- Ralph Waldo Emerson 'Art,' 1841

"Such welcome and unwelcome things at once, 'Tis hard to reconcile." --- Macbeth IV.III.138-9

LauraBertram.net

"Once in one's life, for one mortal moment, one must make a grab for immortality; if not, one has not lived." -- Sylvester Stallone

Time to eat all your words, swallow your pride, open your eyes...Sowing the Seeds of Love - Tears4Fears

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users