Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

Tonight's episode of Agents of SHIELD is 2 hours long!

DVR Alert Reminder set your DVR Agents of SHIELD

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 5,085 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 07:39 AM

Reminder:

The second-season finale of SHIELD is on tonight, titled "S.O.S.".  And it will be two hours long, airing from 9-11 pm!  :cool:

Check your local listings, and set your DVRs!  :D

SFG

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 12 May 2015 - 07:40 AM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,808 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 10:21 AM

Absolutely, from the advanced reviews this one looks to be a humdinger.

Admittedly, I was thinking that they'd start an hour earlier, but given that Forever ended last week, it makes sense that the network would run it from 9pm to 11pm.

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself
Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#3 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,858 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 06:49 PM

I'm looking forward to it, especially since we know it will be back in the Fall.  I just hope they make up for that last episode.  :lol:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DVR Alert, Reminder, set your DVR, Agents of SHIELD

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users