Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

Dark Matter trailer, coming to SYFY on June 12!

Dark Matter

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 11,281 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 03:55 PM

Wait, was it on already or did you find a preview?
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#22 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 03:56 PM

Sounds like the TNG episode "Conundrum".  It looks interesting, and it's a space based series, so I'm there.  The series is created by Joseph Malozzi and Paul Mullie, who wrote some good STARGATE episodes... my favorite of them would probably be "WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY'.

#23 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 11,281 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 03:57 PM

They advertise the Stargate connection in the commercials, which is one thing that interests me.  I liked (most of) the Stargate shows.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#24 ultraviolet

ultraviolet

photographer, aspiring sci-fi writer, photoshop artist

• Islander
  • 3,622 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 03:59 PM

View PostRJDiogenes, on 06 June 2015 - 03:55 PM, said:

Wait, was it on already or did you find a preview?

online press access.   off topic, The pilot that is available online for June shows already is the one for MR. ROBOT (which is a great pilot)

#25 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 11,281 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 04:07 PM

Lucky dog.  :lol:

I don't think I've heard of Mr. Robot.  Is that a Fall show?

#26 ultraviolet

ultraviolet

photographer, aspiring sci-fi writer, photoshop artist

• Islander
  • 3,622 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 04:14 PM

View PostRJDiogenes, on 06 June 2015 - 04:07 PM, said:

Lucky dog.  :lol:

I don't think I've heard of Mr. Robot.  Is that a Fall show?

which starts June 24th on USA Network

About: MR. ROBOT is a psychological thriller that follows Elliot (Rami Malek, “24”), a young programmer, who works as a cyber security engineer by day and a vigilante hacker by night. Elliot finds himself at a crossroads when the mysterious leader (Christian Slater, “The Adderall Diaries”) of an underground hacker group recruits him to destroy the corporation he is paid to protect. Compelled by his personal beliefs, Elliot struggles to resist the chance to take down the multinational CEOs he believes are running (and ruining) the world. The series also stars Portia Doubleday (“Her”), Carly Chaikin (“Suburgatory”) and Martin Wallström (“Simple Simon”).

Back on topic-
Joseph Mallozzi's blog on Dark Matter-
https://josephmalloz...ag/dark-matter/

#27 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 11,281 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 04:22 PM

Interesting. I've definitely never heard of that show before.  Sounds rather Gibsonesque.

#28 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,674 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 04:48 PM

An ad for MR. ROBOT popped up at me on YouTube just yesterday, and it did look interesting!  :)  I had to go googling though, because the lead looked so familiar.  He was Ahkmenrah in the Night at the Museum movies!  :cool:

I do hope this doesn't fall victim to the "Christian Slater curse" though.  :rolleyes:  I like him, but I've stopped watching things just because he is in them.  ;)

Anyway, since MR. ROBOT is viewable online already, should I start a thread for it in Reviews now?

SFG  :harper:
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#29 Cardie

Cardie

I'm a very *good* tailor

• Administrator
  • 22,497 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 06:32 PM

They are advertising Mr. Robot very heavily on USA and it looks intriguing--definitely a cyberpunk vibe. Since I'm watching Sens8 on Netflix now, I might wait till Mr. Robot is broadcast. I'm not really a binging person and rather enjoy my shows coming on every week.

Will definitely catch Dark Matter on the 12th. After 12 Monkeys I'm cautiously optimistic about SyFy shows again.
Nothing succeeds like excess.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dark Matter

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users