20 replies to this topic

#21 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,115 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 05:32 PM

View PostOrpheus, on 02 August 2015 - 10:46 PM, said:

RJD, I'd be very surprised if you weren't a conspiracist: you're too smart and observant --
Who told you to say that?! :suspect:

and countless conspiracies happen every day. I'm not claiming to be as smart or observant, but I happened to participate in some conspiracies in my misspent youth.  
Oh, sure, many conspiracies exist.  The vast Right-Wing conspiracy and its Left-Wing Counterpart. The Mafia. Police and corporate cover-ups.  I may have mentioned that I quit Boston Medical Center because human resources and legal were covering up the abuse of the Birth Sisters and squashing all the lawsuits that were coming in.  But those, in the grand scheme of things, are mundane conspiracies.  Stuff like the Moon Landing Hoax or the Face on Mars or the JFK Assassination or Paul is Dead or Area 51 or the Normal Rockwell Prophecy-- that stuff is just crazy and great fodder for fiction. And the people who believe it are a tad scary.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users