#1 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,674 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 10:19 PM

Spoilers

Dark Matter 1-8, pic 8 smaller.jpeg

The crew stop at a space station to refuel and rest, but Six has a different agenda, which has to do with revenge. Meanwhile, One is taken aback by an unwelcome revelation.

Promotional photo from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 4,683 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 01:18 AM

That was a good episode. I am loving this show.

Lots of good Six stuff here. I did not think he would find the General that easily or quickly. I mean, I know that Six got that memory back but how did he track down the Procyon Insurrection so quickly and if he was able to why hasn't the Galactic Authority?

I thought at first that the man claiming to be the General was just a decoy and wasn't the real guy. Guess I was right, in a sense, seeing that he was a clone. Kind of glad he was. It felt pretty anti-climactic that Six found the General and killed him pretty easily.

"Do I look like someone who would like a surprise hug?" That had me cracking up. Poor One. He's trying to do something nice for Two and she beats the crap out of him.

One's paranoia about the cloning process was funny as well, especially since the tech just shut the lid on him mid-question. Can I say that I love that the cloning process requires the user to be in his underwear?

Speaking of, I liked that the show set the cloning technology up earlier and had it be Six that saw the commercial. I thought it was a hint to the viewers as to what might have happened to the crew but instead it was a set-up for this episode.

Did not see them showing us One's real face and identity this quickly. I was surprised that he came clean. He could have said that he altered his appearance to throw off the authorities. He didn't have to reveal that he wasn't the real Corso. I'm glad he did though.

One is really an extremely rich heir who was married until his wife was killed, apparently by Three. OMG. That's motive enough right there to infilitrate the crew. With his money he could easily have found out about the Raza and the real Corso. I wonder why he hadn't made a move yet? Was he waiting for the right time? He did come out of hyper sleep first. Maybe that was always the plan. Come out first and kill Three except when he awoke he had no memories of who he was. It adds a whole new layer to the One/Three love/hate relationship.

Glad the andoid called Two out on her hypocrisy. She's telling the others off for keeping secrets when she herself is keeping a big secret.

So androids in this universe don't usually have emotions? Or maybe some do but other's dont? Wendy had a personality and seemed to have emotions. Maybe the android just didn't expect to have them herself though she's been displaying them since episode one.

One, Two, Three, and Four all bonding over alcohol and food was a nice moment. They rarely let their guards down like that and it was good to see. It was strange seeing Four being so personable though.

That woman's death is affecting Three greatly. The fact that he would rather brood in his room than go out to get R&R says a lot.

The writers addressed the DNA scan right off the bat. Six ran afoul of that before so of course he'd be wary but the transfer technology promises complete confidentiality.

So this episode addressed Six's past and him trying to get revenge on those who wronged him. If the ending of the episode is any indication, next episode will deal with Four confronting his brother for his betrayal.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#3 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 11,277 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 05:00 PM

Wow, this really was a good episode.  Lots of great developments, especially One's original face showing up after the transfer-- very clever.

I don't think Six actually has his memory, I just think he picked up enough information in his trip down Memory Lane to track down the General. I love that he is so driven by the deaths of those people.  I actually "aarghed" out loud when the General disintegrated. We haven't seen the last of him, clearly.

And Four has contacted his brother.  I wonder how that went.

View PostVirgil Vox, on 01 August 2015 - 01:18 AM, said:

"Do I look like someone who would like a surprise hug?"  
"In retrospect, no."  :lol:

Can I say that I love that the cloning process requires the user to be in his underwear?  
Yeah, lots of eye candy in this episode. I can only hope that the women will also need to be transited somewhere.  :D

One is really an extremely rich heir who was married until his wife was killed, apparently by Three. OMG.  
Yeah, that was really a "Holy Crap!" moment. But if Three really killed her, maybe he had good reason, since he seemed to be employed by the Revolutionaries-- maybe One, being a rich company man, is on the wrong side of the war.  But why would a rich dude like that go undercover himself rather than hire someone?  Did he really love that woman enough to go off on a mission of personal vengeance-- or do they have another twist in store for us?

Glad the andoid called Two out on her hypocrisy. She's telling the others off for keeping secrets when she herself is keeping a big secret.  
Indeed. It will be interesting to see what she does about that next week.

So androids in this universe don't usually have emotions? Or maybe some do but other's dont? Wendy had a personality and seemed to have emotions. Maybe the android just didn't expect to have them herself though she's been displaying them since episode one.  
I think Wendy was just simulating emotions.  She was certainly insincere.  :D

One, Two, Three, and Four all bonding over alcohol and food was a nice moment. They rarely let their guards down like that and it was good to see. It was strange seeing Four being so personable though.
I loved that scene.  :nod:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#4 Cardie

Cardie

I'm a very *good* tailor

• Administrator
  • 22,497 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 06:26 PM

It was a hoot that One angsted about all sorts of unlikely dangers of travel-cloning but never stopped to think that replication based on his DNA would reveal his real face. Knowing his real identity makes his being so out of sync with a gang who've, at the very least, had to survive on the run perfectly understandable; the guy had never been in an "it's him or me" situation. I'm thinking that he suspects Three of the wife's murder but Three is in fact innocent.

It looks now like Three had to be the bucolic farmboy. I wonder what Two's background is, given that they've probably saved the best for last. We also don't seem any nearer to figuring out who wiped their memories. My bet is that an outside party programmed the android to do it.
Nothing succeeds like excess.

#5 Cybersnark

Cybersnark

NERV wants YOU!

• Islander
  • 2,519 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 11:03 AM

They have established a motif of the media being wrong about critical details (Four's father's death, Six's place among the rebels). And based on Three's behaviour post mindwipe, he actually doesn't seem the type to carry out a targeted murder without a good reason (a gunfight against enemies, or letting a nuisance die, sure, but killing someone that high-profile, probably outside of his social circle, must've required planning and overhead --at the very least, someone else must've hired him).
"Hilarity ensues." --Seamus Harper

#6 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

• Islander
  • 4,674 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 01:26 PM

Wowee, a lot happened in this episode for sure!  :eek3:

"Do I look like someone who enjoys surprise hugs?" :lol:  That had me cracking up too!  :howling:

View PostRJDiogenes, on 02 August 2015 - 05:00 PM, said:

I loved that scene.  :nod:

And Five's reaction too: "You're all ... getting along. It's weird."   :lol:

One:  "Here, have some ... eat."  :rolleyes:

So, Six learned that he can't just go off and deal with his problems alone, his friends are going to come and back him up, whether he invites them or not!  :cool:  They did rather jump to conclusions when they saw the news item, which they should have known better considering how information about their own pasts has been misleading.   But it didn't stop them from going to help him anyway, and ask for an explanation later.  

That woman's death is affecting Three greatly. The fact that he would rather brood in his room than go out to get R&R says a lot.

Yeah, he really didn't want to go out and have fun just then.  Now, I have always liked his brand of goofy wisecracking and ad-libs.  (Almost reminds me of Harper.  Almost. ;) )  But I was very aware in this one that his goofy demeanor was just a little bit exaggerated, a little bit forced.  That the bluster was in fact a deliberate cover for his grief, which meant that even his funny scenes were tinged with sadness.  :(

One is really an extremely rich heir who was married until his wife was killed, apparently by Three. OMG.  
Yeah, that was really a "Holy Crap!" moment. But if Three really killed her, maybe he had good reason, since he seemed to be employed by the Revolutionaries-- maybe One, being a rich company man, is on the wrong side of the war.  But why would a rich dude like that go undercover himself rather than hire someone?  Did he really love that woman enough to go off on a mission of personal vengeance-- or do they have another twist in store for us?

Right.  Three is officially suspected, but the news announced the exact same assumptions about Four having killed his father, and that turned out to be a lie.   Now, Three has certainly been a mercenary for a while and could easily have been hired to assassinate someone.   But it's much more likely that the killer figured it was easiest to frame a known criminal.  

I suspect corporate competitiveness.  The news report said One was heir to a great fortune, but also mentioned he was his company's "new CEO".   Then his wife was murdered, and he runs off for revenge.   So who gets to run his company now?   Whoever they are, that's who I suspect.

Indeed. It will be interesting to see what she does about that next week.

Yep, Two is a great big hypocrite.  And also the biggest mystery, which becomes more and more glaring as we constantly learn more about all the rest.  

---

I loved the walls at Transfer Transit!!!  :D

And I meant to say this a while ago, but a bunch of ideas in this show seem inspired by Philip K. Dick.   Like the Transfer Transit:  clones that think they are you, but are not; you get memories of things you did, but it was another you that did them...  

Also, the whole premise of the show.  The search for identity, what determines who I am?   Is it my memories?  Who am I without them?  Do I let a computer readout tell me who I am?  Or can I decide for myself who I want to be?   If I am a different person now, who was I before?  Was that a different person, or still me?  

All of this questioning of the nature of identity is so very Philip K. Dick.  :nod:

On the other hand, one of the other technologies advertised in that previous episode, that I described like this:

View PostSci-Fi Girl, on 12 July 2015 - 10:30 AM, said:

These are the bits I could hear, with dots where the voice was obscured:

If you're tired of boring, [...], or even unpleasant dreams, new soniwave ...
never suffer through a [sleepless?] night again...
featuring over one hundred pre-programed dream scenarios, the new soniwave turns an ordinary night's sleep into a night of top notch entertainment.

Totally seems like it belongs in a Ray Bradbury story!  Doesn't it?  :D

SFG

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 03 August 2015 - 02:16 PM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#7 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 11,277 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 05:24 PM

No wonder it's turning out so good if they're channeling Dick and Bradbury.  :lol:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#8 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

• Islander
  • 4,674 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 05:25 PM

^ Exactly!  :D

SFG

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#9 sierraleone

sierraleone

All things Great and Mischievous

• Islander
  • 8,803 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 08:47 PM

The space station wasn't as dark and dreary as usual, someone should be happy ;)

One is really an extremely rich heir who was married until his wife was killed, apparently by Three. OMG. That's motive enough right there to infilitrate the crew. With his money he could easily have found out about the Raza and the real Corso. I wonder why he hadn't made a move yet? Was he waiting for the right time? He did come out of hyper sleep first. Maybe that was always the plan. Come out first and kill Three except when he awoke he had no memories of who he was. It adds a whole new layer to the One/Three love/hate relationship.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

It certainly finally give someone a solid, non-ship-stealing, motive to wipe out the memories of other people on the crew. Also, now that One believes this likely of Three, I can't image that he will just sit back and accept it.

And/or perhaps his wife was on the wrong side of the war. And/or Derrick Moss and/or his wife somehow hurt Three's family.

I personally think there is another twist, the person they are making of this rich dude doesn't really computer with what we know of One.

View PostCardie, on 02 August 2015 - 06:26 PM, said:

Knowing his real identity makes his being so out of sync with a gang who've, at the very least, had to survive on the run perfectly understandable; the guy had never been in an "it's him or me" situation. I'm thinking that he suspects Three of the wife's murder but Three is in fact innocent.

It looks now like Three had to be the bucolic farmboy.

From the screen caps it seems he was a cut-throat business man, so honestly, adult Derrick Moss doesn't match what we know of One either. One could still be the bucolic farm boy, his childhood was split between country-side Earth, and some space Cosmopolitan place.

I suspect corporate competitiveness.  The news report said One was heir to a great fortune, but also mentioned he was his company's "new CEO".   Then his wife was murdered, and he runs off for revenge.   So who gets to run his company now?   Whoever they are, that's who I suspect.

SFG

Certainly possible. But I still wonder if there isn't a twist still with regard to One's identity/personality. As before, honestly, the info in the screen caps (which should certainly be consider canon, you'd think they'd know people would analyze the details ;) ) still don't completely jive with One's presentation.

You know, for some reason I thought, when we first saw One come out of the transfer pod, that maybe One and Three were brothers (don't ask me why, I am not saying the two actors look alike, but for some reason it stuck me as a funny twist, considering how much they bicker like brothers ;) ). I don't think that is still the case :D

From One's search/screen caps:

Derrick Moss

Education:
Derrick attended the exclusive private School Academie de Polaris, where he was valedictorian of his class. He then completed his Master of Galatic Business Administration at the University of Alpha Cygni graduating Summa Cum Laude.

Early Life:
Derrick Moss was born on Earth, in the city of Cape Town, South Africa, to Vivette and Roger Moss of the wealthy and influential Moss family. He spent his early life divided between the countryside of Earth and the luxurious and cosmopolitan planets of the Orion's Belt system.

Companies:
Derrick was put in charge of CoreLactic's Industry Draco Corporation, where he increased productivity by 100% and profit margins by 200%. Derrick took over as CEO of the company after Roger Moss, his father and former CoreLactic President and CEO, died from a life-support malfunction aboard his private luxury ship.

Management Style:
According to Derrick Moss, a company should be at the top position in its industry, or should leave it completely. Moss has the reputation of being a tyrannical, but efficient leader, as he routinely fires the bottom 10% of his workers, while rewarding the top 20% with promotions, bonuses, and stock options.

Press:
CoreLactic Industries President and CEO, Derrick Moss, heir to the Moss fortune, headlines a charity drive for the galaxy's underprivileged children last night on Alpha Centuri Bb. Along with his wife Catherine, Mr. Moss encouraged attendees to donate generously to the cause. The Mosses themselves have donated a whopping 10 trillion bars, and through their influence, CoreLactic Industries have donated an additional 30 trillion.

Mr. Moss said in his speech that, "85% of children in the galaxy live in poverty, entire families subsisting on less than a bar a day. It is the responsibility of those of us in positions of political and financial power to try to and eradicate galactic poverty in whatever way we can."

Outside of the event a crowd of anti-corporate demonstrators gathered to protest the event, holding signs and chanting slogans. One demonstrator, who declined to give her name, explained that, "the multi-corps are to blame for the disparity in the first place. They need part of the galaxy to remain poor. Events like this are all spin."

-Derrick Moss wins Perseus Arm Cup
-Tragedy
- Moss Tragedy
- Murder Investigation
- Moss Family Mourns
- Search for Moss Killer Continues
- Moss Murder - Lone Gunman or Conspiracy?
- CoreLactic Stocks Drop As Tragedy Impacts Shares
-Catherine and Derrick Moss Make 20 trillion bar commitment

Maybe I have too many stereotypes of successful business types and/or spoiled rich kids in my head, but that doesn't seem to compute with One ;) Especially the management style given. But maybe he was more of a figure head. However, then I imagine him in a bubble. That bubble may have burst a lot, and perhaps he grew a lot after that and that is reflected in his current state. But still I imagine him being very used to getting what he wants, at least as an adult, if not from family from others surrounding him. One just doesn't seem to have the confident swagger I imagine with any version of what they are painting. Unless he had a semi-tortured childhood like Four (and I doubt they want to dip in that pool too similarly twice) I have trouble seeing it at the moment.

It should be pretty easy for One to figure out if Derrick Moss is considered MIA or not. Unless Mr. Moss went into seclusion and far away from the public eye after his wife's death and has intermediaries handling all his affairs.

Edited by sierraleone, 04 August 2015 - 11:12 PM.

Rules for surviving an Autocracy:

Rule#1: Believe the Autocrat.
Rule#2: Do not be taken in by small signs of normality.
Rule#3: Institutions will not save you.
Rule#4: Be outraged.
Rule#5: Don't make compromises.
Rule#6: Remember the future.
- Masha Gessen
Source: http://www2.nybooks....r-survival.html

#10 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

• Islander
  • 4,674 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 11:03 PM

Ooh, fascinating Sierra!  Thanks for all the information from the readout!  :D

Very interesting indeed...  I do see what you mean about his management style and profile.  Also: born in Cape Town, South Africa?  I know it's the future, but no South African accent?!?  :oh:

All the mysteries are layered on this show, for sure.  :nod:  Ok, if the Derrick Moss info is not all it appears, what does that mean?  He looked for a match to identify his DNA, but the computer had to check it against something already on file.  What if Derrick Moss had already pulled a "Prince and the Pauper" style swap?  And the official DNA sample for Derrick Moss was already his imposter, playing the role as best he knew how?  Would that make One a serial impersonator?

I need to go back and see what Five said farmboy was called.  I'm pretty sure it wasn't any name we've heard yet.

Oh, and the death of Derrick Moss's father seems potentially suspicious too.   :think:

SFG

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#11 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

• Islander
  • 4,674 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 11:28 PM

View PostSci-Fi Girl, on 04 August 2015 - 11:03 PM, said:

I need to go back and see what Five said farmboy was called.  I'm pretty sure it wasn't any name we've heard yet.

SFG

I just checked, and the farmboy was called "Titch".  I guess we'll just keep hanging on to that information until it's useful!  :)

SFG

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#12 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

• Islander
  • 4,674 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 12:03 AM

I was just checking something in this episode, and I caught Two's line before they went to eat:  "Let's get some grub."  Now that takes on a whole new meaning, doesn't it!  :howling:

SFG  :hehe:

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 05 August 2015 - 12:04 AM.

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#13 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

• Islander
  • 4,674 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 03:56 PM

View PostSci-Fi Girl, on 03 August 2015 - 01:26 PM, said:

I loved the walls at Transfer Transit!!!  :D

SFG

So, here is a screencap I took, showing the great artwork on the walls:

Screen Shot 2015-08-05 at 1.08.48 AM JPEG.jpg

Also, Joe Mallozzi mentioned the artist, Jon Hrubesch, on his blog!  And he posted the full artwork that was used:

112.jpg

113.jpg

114.jpg

115.jpg

And also the link to a gallery with more of Jon Hrubesch's work!

These are some of my favorites:  :cool:  (Best viewed full size ;) )

Moon Base Alpha
Return to Antheon
Dragon Siege
Kingdom of Antheon
The Hunt
Stranded  I love that this one tells a story!  :cool:

Fun!  :D

SFG

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 05 August 2015 - 03:59 PM.

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#14 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 11,277 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 05:39 PM

View Postsierraleone, on 04 August 2015 - 08:47 PM, said:

The space station wasn't as dark and dreary as usual, someone should be happy ;)  
Indeed.  :lol:

And/or perhaps his wife was on the wrong side of the war. And/or Derrick Moss and/or his wife somehow hurt Three's family.  
It would be interesting if One actually hired Three to kill his wife.

View PostSci-Fi Girl, on 04 August 2015 - 11:03 PM, said:

Oh, and the death of Derrick Moss's father seems potentially suspicious too.   :think:
That occurred to me as well.

View PostSci-Fi Girl, on 05 August 2015 - 12:03 AM, said:

I was just checking something in this episode, and I caught Two's line before they went to eat:  "Let's get some grub."  Now that takes on a whole new meaning, doesn't it!  :howling:  
Ack!  :lol:

View PostSci-Fi Girl, on 05 August 2015 - 03:56 PM, said:

Also, Joe Mallozzi mentioned the artist, Jon Hrubesch, on his blog!  And he posted the full artwork that was used:  
Now that's Science Fiction.  We need more like that on TV.  :happy:

#15 Raina

Raina

Cpt. Raina 'Starlee'

• Validation Team
  • 6,007 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 05:53 AM

We did see that One's DNA is not a 100% match with Derrick Moss's (only 99-something %), so what if he's actually Derrick's identical twin? From doing a quick Google search, it seems that identical twins' DNA may differ slightly. Maybe the fact that One is not a 100% match is a hint that he may not actually be Derrick.

Or alternatively, maybe One is indeed Derrick and his real personality is similar to his personality as One, and Derrick was just a figurehead. Something gave me the impression that he was a new CEO, so maybe his father's closest advisers were still actually running things (with Derrick getting the credit) as Derrick learned the ropes. The information shown on screen did mention that he donated a lot to charity, so that does fit with One's personality.

So this episode addressed Six's past and him trying to get revenge on those who wronged him. If the ending of the episode is any indication, next episode will deal with Four confronting his brother for his betrayal.
I didn't get the impression that his brother betrayed him. I got the impression that the Empress (i.e. Four's stepmother/his brother's biological mother) actually orchestrated everything: the brother got exiled and the Empress blamed it on Four, and maybe the murder of their father was actually orchestrated by her as well.

"First thing they tell you is to assume you're already dead... dead men don't get scared or freeze up under fire. Me, I'm just worried that hell's gonna be a lonely place. And I'm gonna fill it up with every toaster son of a bitch I find." -Racetrack

"I believe what goes around comes around and if I am the instrument of 'coming round' then I'll do it happily. " -Shal

Viper Squadron CAG
Roman Warrior
Browncoat

#16 Cybersnark

Cybersnark

NERV wants YOU!

• Islander
  • 2,519 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 11:10 AM

That artwork is beautiful. So I guess now the question is, do these panels represent actual settings/events in the Dark Matter universe? That second one (with the giant cherry trees) looks like property the Ishidas would own.
"Hilarity ensues." --Seamus Harper

#17 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

• Islander
  • 4,674 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 03:29 PM

View PostRJDiogenes, on 03 August 2015 - 05:24 PM, said:

No wonder it's turning out so good if they're channeling Dick and Bradbury.  :lol:

Proof!  :D

On Joe Mallozzi's blog, he keeps lists of recent books he's read.  And in the "Currently Reading" section on the side of the page, I just noticed this (posted without comment) :

Posted Image

That speaks for itself, I would think! :nod: :cool:

SFG

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#18 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

• Islander
  • 4,674 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 04:53 PM

Can I say that I love that the cloning process requires the user to be in his underwear?

Here's one more funny thing that was pointed out on Joe Mallozzi's blog after the first ep.  He noted the similarities of these two pics:

screen-shot-2015-06-16-at-4-37-24-pm.jpg

136.jpg

Coincidentally (or completely not ;) ), the two shows were written by the same writer.  :hehe:  :lol:

SFG

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#19 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

• Islander
  • 4,674 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 05:00 PM

^ And yes, that same blog post also has the behind the scenes pic I cropped my avatar from.  :D

img_1361.jpg

Awwww!  :love:

And for more cute, from a different blog entry:

Awwww. Jodelle Ferland (FIVE) and Alex Mallari Jr. (FOUR) during the Episode 105 read-thru.  These scripts are exhausting!

1131.jpg

Awwww indeed!  :love:

SFG

edit, sorry about so many posts.  I'm just having fun with this.  :p

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 06 August 2015 - 05:04 PM.

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#20 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 11,277 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 05:47 PM

Four is like a different person. Which, technically, he is.

That reminds me. There seems to be a recurrent thread of Five wanting to hang out with people and getting rebuffed. I wonder if it's just a character thing or if it's leading up to something.  It was kind of sad when she wanted to hang with Six and he wasn't up for it.

View PostSci-Fi Girl, on 06 August 2015 - 03:29 PM, said:

View PostRJDiogenes, on 03 August 2015 - 05:24 PM, said:

Proof!  :D

On Joe Mallozzi's blog, he keeps lists of recent books he's read.  And in the "Currently Reading" section on the side of the page, I just noticed this (posted without comment) :

Posted Image

That speaks for itself, I would think! :nod: :cool:

SFG
Nifty. I'm pretty sure I have that one.  :lol:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dark Matter, Dark Matter: Season 1

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users