#1 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,959 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 08:25 AM

Spoilers

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:30342]

Promotional photo from images.spoilertv.com. :)

The crew's need of money compels them to take on a dangerous assignment, which involves heisting a mysterious device from a rival corporation. Complications arise when they encounter another team of mercenaries who have been hired to do the same job.

I'll be on the road for a bit, so I won't get to see this (or anything) for a few days.  :crybaby: But on the bright side, I think this is a two parter.  So waiting for part 1 means less wait for part 2!  :lol:

SFG
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,448 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 05:22 PM

Have a nice road trip.  :waves:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,448 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 04:54 PM

Whoa!  I'll bite my tongue on any Spoilers till Sci-Fi Girl is back, but that was quite a cliffhanger.

And an interesting character moment or two, as well.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#4 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

• Islander
  • 4,959 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 08:40 AM

Lol, thanks!  I'm finally back, and caught up on sleep, so binge watching time!   :D

(A five day trip turned into 11 days, and the Internet was really unpredictable where I was.  Very frustrating.)

I also need to catch up on some reviews from before I left, if I can...  ;)

SFG
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#5 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

• Islander
  • 4,959 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 09:25 AM

Ok, I see the pic I posted to start the thread has gone AWOL, and it was a goodun'. ;) So here it is again:  :D

Dark Matter 1-10, pic 4_FULL.jpg

SFG :cool:

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#6 Christopher

Christopher
  • Demigod
  • 32,866 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 11:25 AM

I love the goggles. I hope she keeps them forever.
"You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right." -- xkcd

"The first man to raise a fist is the man who's run out of ideas." -- "H. G. Wells," Time After Time

Written Worlds -- My homepage and blog
Facebook Author Page

#7 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

• Islander
  • 4,959 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 06:06 PM

View PostRJDiogenes, on 16 August 2015 - 04:54 PM, said:

Whoa!  I'll bite my tongue on any Spoilers till Sci-Fi Girl is back, but that was quite a cliffhanger.

And an interesting character moment or two, as well.

I saw eps 10 and 11 last night!  You can comment now!  :D

I usually take more than a day to turn my thoughts into words, but I'm about to watch 12&13, so my comments will be brief.

Five is the most awesome techie!!  :D  :cool:  And I love how she was all serious and offended when two finally came to her for help, and then "No I'm just kidding!  I'd love to go!"  :D  :lol:

And how Six continues to be extra protective of Five.  :nod:

I also predict interesting things to result from the Android's self diagnostic copy of herself.  :think:

SFG

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#8 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,448 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 04:27 PM

I'm not sure what the intent of the Emergency Holographic Android was.  That little sub-plot seemed to go nowhere.

What I really remember most about this episode at this point was how Three gave up the password, just a fraction of a second before One did.  More evidence of what kind of person lurks beneath the crass and cynical exterior.

And Two getting spaced was a shocker. It took me a minute to remember her Wolverine healing ability, but it takes a hell of a healing ability to survive sub-zero cold, vacuum, and interstellar radiation. You also have to be able to hold your breath for a long time.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dark Matter, Dark Matter: Season 1

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users