Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

Agents of SHIELD - S3E06: Among Us Hide ...

Agents of SHIELD Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Marvels Agents of SHIELD Marvel TV

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,525 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 08:38 AM

The stakes get higher as May and Hunter pursue Ward and Hydra; Coulson thinks the ATCU could be keeping a big secret.

Tune in tonight, True Believers, it's on ABC at 9pm Eastern/8pm Central

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself

Edited by G-man, 03 November 2015 - 08:39 AM.

Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 12,776 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 07:51 PM

The preview implies that Andrew is dead, but I still don't believe it.  They may think him dead, but he lives.  I'm pretty sure.  :D
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 Cardie

Cardie

I'm a very *good* tailor

• Administrator
  • 22,601 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 10:02 PM

Not only does he live but he is indeed Lash!
Nothing succeeds like excess.

#4 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,525 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 09:25 AM

Kudos to you all who called it.

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself
Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#5 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,525 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 01:38 PM

This was a rather disjointed episode that didn't really come together for me.

While Daisy-Mack-Hunter (Inhumans) and Rosalind-Coulson (ATCU) plotlines managed to weave seamlessly together along with Dr. Garner's revelation, the Bobbi-May pursuit of Werner von Strucker just felt tacked on, along with the reintroduction of Power Booth's character.  Obviously, they're trying to flesh out the new HYDRA especially with Ward calling the shots in the field, but this isn't fitting organically into the ATCU-Inhuman-Monolith storyline currently dominating Season 3.

I liked that Fitz is genuinely working on trying to rescue Will, even as he is researching the guy whom Simmons was castaway with.  I also liked Hunter's version of a heart to heart.  I get the distinct impression that Hunter genuinely likes Fitz and is pulling for him to succeed with Simmons.

Finally, I have to confess having a smile on my face at Daisy and Mack's reaction to Hunter's straightforward solution to their conundrum to figure out if Rosalind's henchman was Lash.

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself
-- Doc Savage

#6 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,525 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 02:08 PM

Oh, and May's whole espousal of "violence is the first resort" is in seeming contradiction with her being upset with Hunter because he took the shot.  I'm thinking that maybe, just maybe, it wasn't so much that he took the shot when lives were at risk ... it was that he took the shot AND MISSED when lives were at risk that resulted in him being benched.

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself
-- Doc Savage

#7 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 12,776 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 07:39 PM

Well, you're always more easily forgiven if you succeed.

So, wow, yeah, Andrew is Lash. And apparently not a split personality either.  I do wonder how he found some clothes and got dressed before SHIELD extracted him, though.  :lol:

I'm not caring about the Ward storyline either. I've been wishing him gone for a long time.  I was surprised, though, that they killed off Strucker Junior so quickly.  I thought he'd be around a while.

I love how Fitz is handling the situation with Gemma. He's by far the most mature character on the show.  I'm still not sure if Gemma wants to rescue Daniels because he's a guy who needs rescuing or if she is still enamored of him-- if she is, I think she'll discover that a relationship born in a pressure cooker doesn't last long in the open air.

And what's going on with Rosalind?  Are we really getting a look at what makes her tick, or is she playing Coulson by making him think that he caught her playing him?
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#8 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,925 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 09:53 AM

It was true!   :eek2:

Last week when we had two convincing theories, I figured that one of them had to be a red herring!  (Or both, but that didn't happen. ;) )   So when the team started investigating one of the theories (which was the first one I had come up with), it became clear that one was the red herring.  So of course the other one was true!  :eek:

Also, Andrew asked about Lincoln way too many times.  :mad:

Coulson and Rosalind.   :headshake:  Rosalind is so blinded about what she is doing, does she even realize how wrong she is?   I get that she wants to save (cure) people, cause she lost her husband.  But it's SO not the same thing.  With a terminal illness, of course people want to be cured, the only alternative is death.  But with a transformation, it is not neccessarily bad!  That should be up to each individual person, she's taking away their CHOICE.  Sure, make a cure!  And offer it to people if they *want to choose it*!

I really liked May coaching Bobbi through her return to field work.  I liked Bobbi's whole journey in this episode actually.  :)

I had to laugh at Hunter making a nuisance of himself everywhere.  :lol:  And yeah, the only thing worse than taking a shot when you shouldn't, is taking that shot and missing, LOL!  ;) (And oddly enough, the same message came out of Heroes Reborn this week. :lol: )

Also Fitz's line about Hunter's *oddly specific* example, LOL!

And BTW.  I noticed that Lincoln is a regular in the credits now.  That's interesting.  :think:

SFG
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#9 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 12,776 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 06:47 PM

Actually, despite her Gestapo tactics, Rosalind makes a good argument.  How many times in Star Trek were people put in stasis to save them?

#10 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,751 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 07:30 PM

Lincoln has been in main credits since the beginning of the season.

Rosalind's argument has great points.  Very hard to say no ro a line of reasoning like that.  Tactics can be more kid glove, but I wonder if this will be what Coulson will adopt as a strategy for Inhumans they can't help or talk down right away.

#11 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 12,776 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 07:58 PM

Indeed. He's already keeping that one guy in isolation because his powers killed a few people. That's not so different.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Agents of SHIELD, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Marvels Agents of SHIELD, Marvel TV

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users