• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 5,043 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 01:23 AM

This Sunday they will air two episodes of Once Upon a Time back to back!  :cool:  :thumbs-up:

8pm to 10pm, and check your local listings!  :D

SFG :pirateship:
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,353 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 05:49 PM

Two hours of Merida?  Be still my heart.  :wub: :lol:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 KathyW2200

KathyW2200
  • Islander
  • 432 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 10:45 PM

Thank you.  I love my TV Guide app to pieces, but the one crucial thing it lacks is the length of time each show lasts.

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,353 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 06:33 PM

Hmm, TV Guide app....
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DVR Alert, set your DVR, Reminder, Once Upon a Time

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users