• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 5,071 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 07:58 AM

President Obama will be making a speech tonight at 8pm, that will be televised on all the networks.  It will probably be about 15 minutes long.  

ABC plans to air the winter finale of OUAT, in it's entirety, as soon as the speech is over.   So it might air from around 8:15 to 9:15 or so, but it could always be later than that, depending on the length of the speech.  :)  

So make sure to set your DVR for extra time.   Or if watching live, make sure to stick around after Obama's speech, because OUAT will be airing!   :cool:

And I assume the situation is similar for prime time programming on the other networks as well.  :)  (And probably delaying any later shows, too.)

SFG

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 06 December 2015 - 08:00 AM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 5,071 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 08:48 AM

This article has some info on the speech, as well as details on the scheduling changes around it.  :cool:

http://tvline.com/20...program-delays/

Potentially affected programs airing at 8/7c include:

Fox’s Sunday lineup (starting with The Simpsons and Brooklyn Nine-Nine) will be pushed back 15 minutes, the expected length of Obama’s speech.

ABC’s Sunday lineup (starting with Once Upon a Time‘s fall finale) will be pushed back 15 minutes, the expected length of Obama’s speech.

CBS (which has a two-hour 60 Minutes starting at 7pm) and NBC (Sunday Night Football kicks off at 8:30) have yet to announce any scheduling changes.

TVLine will update this URL with each network’s coverage plan/possible preemptions or delays, as they are determined.

SFG

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 06 December 2015 - 08:48 AM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#3 Themis

Themis
  • Islander
  • 6,544 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 01:30 PM

Thanks for the info!
Cats will never be extinct!

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,618 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 06:00 PM

Thank you, Sci-Fi Girl.  :)
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DVR Alert, Obama speech

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users