#1 Cybersnark

Cybersnark

NERV wants YOU!

• Islander
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 01:55 PM

Posted Image

Episode 11: Human Debris

As anticipated, both regarding Masahiro's presence and Orga's reaction to the information. It may not have been particularly surprising, but it's certainly satisfying to watch this family work.

Spoiler

I kinda like how brutally quiet the deaths are in this series; traditionally, a mobile suit explodes dramatically (for no obvious reason) when the pilot dies. These ones just go dark and fall/drift away.

I assume "the little moustache" is Todo, which explains who McGillis' underworld contact is (which, by process of elimination, means that Fumitan is working for either Nobliss or Kudelia's dad). Though being described as "useful" doesn't sound like him, but these pirates certainly seem like the scum he'd associate with.

And we now get a hint of McGillis' plan. It looks like my earlier speculations were right; he might well end up supporting Martian independence --and the chaos that would ensue, and which Kudelia clearly wants to avoid. An enemy and an ally at the same time.

And I know it's unlikely, but I really want Atra and Almiria to meet. She's the same age as many of the people involved in Tekkadan, but nowhere near as worldly --I really want to see what she would make of them.
"Hilarity ensues." --Seamus Harper

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Gundam, Mars, mecha, military science fiction

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users