• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Lover of Purple

Lover of Purple

Mustang Man

• Retired Board Owner
  • 11,215 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 01:50 AM

Just a quick note to say Merry Christmas to each and every one of you who take time to enjoy ExIsle! May your New Year be full of hope and the fulfillment of that hope. I miss interacting with you, but stop by often to take a quick look around.

Be safe and happy.

Lover of Purple

#2 Mary Rose

Mary Rose

Charlie's Asthmatic Angel

• 22,343 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 10:39 AM

The same to you.  I do wish you could stop by more.  Maybe that will change in the New Year.
Mary Rose, Official Missionary for the Church of Beka angst.  Please join us for worship at the EI fanfic board.  Jill-- on what my name badge should say.
Proud Andromeda and Forever Knight fanfic writer
    Posted Image           Posted Image           Posted Image
Proud parent of thriving Beka and Tracy muses
Posted Image

#3 kcsue

kcsue

Chocolate Fiend

• Islander
  • 5,669 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 01:42 PM

:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: Have yourself a Purple Christmas!
As long as I have Coffee and Chocolate, the world is safe!

Tyr: Don't forget to hee-haw

#4 Mary Rose

Mary Rose

Charlie's Asthmatic Angel

• 22,343 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 01:46 PM

Purple Christmas!  Why didn't I think of that?:lol:
Mary Rose, Official Missionary for the Church of Beka angst.  Please join us for worship at the EI fanfic board.  Jill-- on what my name badge should say.
Proud Andromeda and Forever Knight fanfic writer
    Posted Image           Posted Image           Posted Image
Proud parent of thriving Beka and Tracy muses
Posted Image

#5 Elara

Elara

Feel the silence of the moonlight.

• Watchdog
  • 2,905 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 03:06 PM

Happy Holidays, Everyone! Attached File  purpletreesnow.gif   3.57K   2 downloads
El
~ blue crystal glows, the dark side unseen, sparkles in scant light, from sun to planet, to me in between ~

I want a job in HRC's "shadow" cabinet. Good pay, really easy hours, lots of time off. Can't go wrong.

"You have a fair and valid point here. I've pointed out, numerous times, that the Left's or Democrats always cry "Racist" whenever someone disagrees with them. I failed to realize that the Right or Republicans do the same thing with "Liberal"." ~ LotS

#6 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,702 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 06:30 PM

"Have yourself... a purple little Christmas...."  I can get behind that.  :lol:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone.  :waves:

EI is a lovely place, and I'm glad to be a part of it.  I've met some great people here.  :)
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#7 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,313 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 08:46 PM

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope everyone has a great holiday and a Happy New year.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#8 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 02:11 PM

Merry Christmas everyone - love to you Boss and Lady Purple :)

It's very complex. If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? Perhaps she has done something wrong ~ Castiel

#9 gsmonks

gsmonks

Tree Psychiatrist

• Islander
  • 5,083 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 08:49 AM

Jolly Yule log, jingle that mistletoe, quaff the Christmas grog, cook that goose, or whatever fowl you conceive it to be, seize the cranberry jelly and the pitted black olives by the fistful, feast until your innards threaten to burst, and remember the ancient Yule tradition of getting blind-drunk on whatever you have on-hand that ferments and makes alcohol! And as you drive home, remember that anything walking around in a red-and-white fat-man suit sporting a fake white beard is an extra 200 points if you run it over, 500 points if you knock it into a tree, and 1000 points if you can knock it into a post box so that the slot closes behind it!
Capitalism is a pyramid scheme run by the 1%.

#10 Nonny

Nonny

Scourge of Pretentious Bad Latin

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 11:09 AM

Merry Christmas, LoP! Happy Solstice! A most festive Yule! I knew their was a reason I was wearing purple.  :lol:
Posted Image

The once and future Nonny

"Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world." Can anyone tell me who I am quoting?  I found this with no attribution.

Fatal miscarriages are forever.

Stupid is stupid, this I believe. And ignorance is the worst kind of stupid, since ignorance is a choice.  Suzanne Brockmann

All things must be examined, debated, investigated without exception and without regard for anyone's feelings. Diderot

#11 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,702 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 11:39 AM

Posted Image

:angel:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#12 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,976 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 01:02 PM

Happy Holidays everyone!!  :D

Click here for a cute eCard!  :hehe:

SFG

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 25 December 2015 - 03:36 PM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#13 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,702 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 01:17 PM

Thank you.  Happy Holidays to you, too.   :happy:

#14 gsmonks

gsmonks

Tree Psychiatrist

• Islander
  • 5,083 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 10:14 AM

I went to a big pot-luck feast yesterday (Christmas) that for me is the best of Christmas traditions. There was a literal mountain of food and Christmas cheer, lots of laughter and funny stories, the sharing of news, a good time was had by all, and we did it without a drop of alcohol! There were three generations present, and at this time next year, there will be four.

Hope your Christmas Day was everything you hoped it would be.
Capitalism is a pyramid scheme run by the 1%.

#15 Raina

Raina

Cpt. Raina 'Starlee'

• Validation Team
  • 6,009 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 07:31 AM

Belated Happy Holidays everyone!!!

"First thing they tell you is to assume you're already dead... dead men don't get scared or freeze up under fire. Me, I'm just worried that hell's gonna be a lonely place. And I'm gonna fill it up with every toaster son of a bitch I find." -Racetrack

"I believe what goes around comes around and if I am the instrument of 'coming round' then I'll do it happily. " -Shal

Viper Squadron CAG
Roman Warrior
Browncoat

#16 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,702 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 08:07 AM

And Happy New Year to all, too.  :waves:  :cheers:   :timewarp:

#17 Nonny

Nonny

Scourge of Pretentious Bad Latin

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 01:21 PM

Happy New Year!
Posted Image

The once and future Nonny

"Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world." Can anyone tell me who I am quoting?  I found this with no attribution.

Fatal miscarriages are forever.

Stupid is stupid, this I believe. And ignorance is the worst kind of stupid, since ignorance is a choice.  Suzanne Brockmann

All things must be examined, debated, investigated without exception and without regard for anyone's feelings. Diderot

#18 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,702 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 02:26 PM

Happy New Year.  :waves:

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users