Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,989 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 01:45 PM

Spoilers

Legends of Tomorrow 1-4, pic 6.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 1-4, pic 7.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 1-4, pic 14.jpg

Nuclear scientists mysteriously disappear when Vandal Savage retreats behind the Iron Curtain in the early 1980s. The team follows Vandal's trail in an effort to find his next target, while Ray bonds with a beautiful Soviet scientist. Meanwhile, Stein pushes Jax to be better, which frustrates Jax and ultimately threatens the Firestorm matrix; and Rip asks Sara to train Kendra.

Promotional photo from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,989 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 09:12 AM

Babel fish!  Well ... sort of.  :lol:   And the "fabricator" doesn't just make clothes, it makes fake IDs too!  :hehe:

Breaking into the pentagon, priceless!  :lol:  "I meant use the door!"  :howling:

Snart is hilarious!  And such a klepto!  :hehe:

So Stein is not over losing Ronny, and he hasn't forgiven himself for it.  And he's too blinded by pain to see that how he's treating Jax is not going to work.  And of course, Ronny's death was never Stien's fault to begin with.  He's just dealing with survivors guilt, because he's still here, and Ronny isn't.  :(

Is anyone else finding the time masters a bit fishy?  I mean they seem awfully determined to stop Rip from saving the world.  I know they are sworn to protect the natural course of the timeline at all costs, but it's starting to feel a bit off from that.  It feels more like they are protecting Savage at all costs.  Could they have been bought off by Savage, or have some other nefarious involvement that we don't know of yet?

One thing I am really loving about this show, is how they mix up the pairings from week to week.  It's a really great use of a big ensemble cast, pairing them up in different combinations each episode, exploring different dynamics, strengths, weaknesses, commonalities and conflicts.  It's an interesting way to develop the characters, and have them learn and grow in different ways.  :)  (edit: And the last show that I noticed doing something like this, was Dark Matter!  :cool: :D )

One recurring theme I am noticing, is how Rip wants to trust people, but someone on his team tells him not to.  Both in the last episode at the bank, where Sarah pointed out the true danger; and here, where he really wanted to trust his former mentor, but Mick could tell right away that the man only meant to betray and kill them all.  This is why Rip has criminals and assassins on his team, so he can continue to believe in the goodness of people most of the time, but his team members will warn him when that is misguided.  :humble:

SFG

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 18 February 2016 - 09:18 AM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DCs Legends of Tomorrow

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users