Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,965 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 10:08 AM

Spoilers

Legends of Tomorrow 1-5, pic 4.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 1-5, pic 6.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 1-5, pic 8.jpg

Some of the Legends are captured and thrown into a Russian gulag during the height of the Cold War in 1986, so Snart leads the team in an elaborate escape plan to free their comrades. But Rip gives Sara a secret side mission that could prove fatal to the team.

Promotional photo from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

• Islander
  • 4,965 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 10:10 AM

^ Strangely, those were the least miserable pictures of the bunch.  :oh:

SFG
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#3 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

• Islander
  • 4,965 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 04:26 PM

"It's not my first prison break".  :lol: I never actually watched the show called Prison break, but I got the joke!  :hehe:

So how did Vostok make that illusion of Cisco and Star Labs at the beginning?  :oh:

And once again we have new pairings interacting, and each learned something from each other.  Mick and Ray, Kendra and Jax, and even Sarah and Snart.  :cool:

For some reason, my favorite part was the unlikely pairing of Mick and Ray, and how they bonded and learned from each other.  :)

Though I also liked the way Jax reached out to Stein, when Stein was trapped inside Vostok.  (That's an unfortunate sentence. :rolleyes:)  Jax now understands where Stein is coming from, and their partnership is repaired.  Or rather, they are building trust and understanding, as they work to be an even better team.  :cool:

Also, Stein's speech to Vostok about America's greatness compared to Russia's collapse was very good.  He managed to make a cliched subject very meaningful.  :)

SFG

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#4 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

• Islander
  • 4,965 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 11:50 PM

Oh yeah, and the sauna scene was ... interesting.  :blink:  :freakoutnonny:

SFG

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 22 February 2016 - 11:50 PM.

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DCs Legends of Tomorrow

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users