• Islander
  • 4,969 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 11:14 AM

Spoilers

Legends of Tomorrow 1-6, pic 3.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 1-6, pic 15.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 1-6, pic 12.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 1-6, pic 19.jpg

A malfunction sends the Waverider crashing into 2046 Star City and the heroes face a startling version of their own future where they never stop Savage and never return home. The city is in ruins and overrun by criminals, which thrills Rory. But Sara is despondent over the destruction of her home and stunned when she learns what happened to her old friend Oliver Queen.

Promotional photo from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,969 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 09:36 AM

Wow, Stein can really be an idiot!  :eek:  A well meaning genius of an idiot, but still an idiot.  :rolleyes:   Luckily, everything turned out as well as it probably would have anyway, but still.  :hehe:  (Oh, and I loved Gideon's almost comment at the end about the guys antics, LOL!) ;)

Now they are starting to build on all the new friendships made, and redefine the original ones.   Specifically, Mick and Leonard are realizing they have grown apart, as Leonard has grown as a person.  Honestly, that had already begun before the series even started, but it came to a head here.  Wonder how they will sort this out.  

As to the main plot, it was good enough, considering I am only an occasional viewer of Arrow, and it never manages to hold my interest for long.   But I had been wondering if the new archer was Diggle's son.  :)

I am struggling a bit with the temporal mechanics on this show, and Rip's explanations.  Each episode mostly makes sense with itself, but it's not really consistent from episode to episode.  Or else Rip just makes up whatever he wants each time.  :rolleyes:   At the beginning of the series, Rip said that he picked all of them because none of them matter to the existing timeline, and that removing them would make no difference.  But now Sarah and Ray's absence cause Star City to fall to Wilson Jr, if they don't survive this mission and get home?  Which is it?!?  

I suppose their importance to the timeline could have shifted because of the changes they made to the past.  If they have made that timeline more fragile, now their presence makes all the difference, where before it was safe without them.  But that's a rationalization though, and if it is the case, it should have been explained in the show, and it wasn't.  

Anyway, a nice little lesson at the end, that every timeline is worth fighting for, even if it may cease to exist (never happen in the first place).   There's still a chance it will happen, if they don't all make it home, so they may as well make this a better place while they are here.   (And, as far as fighting for a version of your friends that is not your version, Sarah did a way better job than Barry did on Earth 2: she left it better than how she found it!  :rolleyes: )

And the scenes for next week:

Spoiler

:laughtears: :hehe:

SFG

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 28 February 2016 - 09:39 AM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DCs Legends of Tomorrow

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users