Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

Agents of SHIELD - S3E11: Bouncing Back

Agents of SHIELD Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Marvels Agents of SHIELD Marvel Television

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,540 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 08:13 AM

The aftermath of Coulson's trip to Maveth has him more determined than ever to shut Hydra down; Daisy and the team encounter more Inhumans with unknown loyalties.

Tune in tomorrow (Tues., Mar 8), True Believers, at 9pm Eastern/8pm Central on ABC.

The gang is back and it looks like things are about to get interesting.

Mal:  Define interesting
Wash:  Oh God, Oh God, We're all going to die.

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself

Edited by G-man, 07 March 2016 - 09:16 AM.

Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#2 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,540 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 11:36 AM

Yep.  Malick finally succeeded in recovering Maveth/Hive, and is now faced with the same problem that a dog has once it catches a car.  Now what do I do?

OK, so SHIELD is no longer hunted, but still is disavowed.  The ATCU (Advanced Threat Containment Unit) is being redeemed with General Talbot now reporting to Coulson ... what can possibly go wrong? :rolleyes:

Fitz and Simmons are working through the post-Will weirdness.  But it is nice that they acknowledged that Fitz was affected by his actions, and good on Gemma for recognizing that and being willing to forgive him.

And the secret warriors are ... apparently, gaining momentum.  I like that Daisy decided to go the on-call route, allowing the members to keep their lives and connections, but providing a safety net for when things go wrong.  That Gorgon guy is definitely an eye-opener of an opponent.  And HYDRA extraction of him was impressive, but it was nice to see that Coulson's little call did deal HYDRA a substantial set back.

I thought it a nice touch that Hunter admitted to trying the fish oil.  It sounds very much like something Hunter would do.

So, given the opening snapshot ... are we to assume that Mack or Yoyo are going to face dire circumstances ... in Space?

/s/

Gloriosus
Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#3 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,216 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 07:13 PM

The flash forward kind of threw me off. It doesn't really fit into the straightforward narrative of SHIELD.  If plot elements included premonitions or time travel (like on Babylon 5, for example), it would make sense, but it just felt kind of tacked on.

It seems that Rosalind's death is affecting Coulson's judgment. I hope they don't turn him into Dark Coulson-- that "Cavalry" comment was a bit cutting. He was the reason I started watching the show to begin with and I'd hate to see him lose his quirky charm. There was a touch of the old Coulson there at the very end with his reaction to Talbot's assignment. Which I was very happy about, since I like that character and will be happy to see more of him.  It seems that SHIELD has become the IMF-- the president is counting on them, but will disavow any knowledge of their activities.

I was surprised to see Yoyo leave at the end. I suspect she will be back, and probably end up in that spaceship. I don't think they would introduce a character like that if they didn't have plans for her.

Hunter and Bobbie cracked me up.  He tried the fish oil and she thought about it, but passed.  They do deserve each other.  :lol:

I'm not sure about this business of Simmons and Fitz going back to the beginning. I'd rather see more progress being made on that front.  But, of course, a lot has happened that they must both process.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Agents of SHIELD, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Marvels Agents of SHIELD, Marvel Television

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users