Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,984 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 09:27 PM

Spoilers

Legends of Tomorrow 1-8, pic 3.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 1-8, pic 7.jpg

The team tracks Savage to a small town in Oregon during the 1950s where a recent string of murders has occurred and they suspect Savage is involved. Stein and Sara go undercover at a psychiatric hospital where Savage is working as a doctor to find out his plan. Meanwhile, Ray and Kendra pose as a married couple to gain the neighborhood's trust, but an interracial couple in the 1950s isn't something that goes unnoticed.

Promotional photo from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

• Islander
  • 4,984 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 05:54 PM

Social issues front and center in this one.  :)

And, when Rip and Snart were playing FBI, oh dear ... I almost lost it!  :fallover: :howling:

Oh yeah, and "Biff"!  :lol:

And Jax realizing that Snart really does have their backs.  :cool:

SFG
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#3 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

• Islander
  • 4,984 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 05:56 PM

Ok.  Here is the part two to my thoughts in the other thread.

Something about the ending of this one stood out to me, and got me thinking.   Chronos!  He attacks again, and this time he commandeers the wave rider and takes off.  And I suddenly wondered why we have never seen his face!  Why does he wear that mask?!?  And I though back how Cronos has been after them from the very beginning.  Relentlessly.  They can't shake him, he just keeps finding them even in the temporal zone!  Is a bounty enough to motivate that?  Or does it seem more ... personal??

You see where I'm going with this?  Because I think that Chronos is Mick Rory!!!

Think about it.  He's left behind, nowhere to go, and angry.  Meanwhile, the time masters are looking for Rip and the Waverider!  How tempting would it be for them to recruit a resenting castaway to go and hunt down his former teammates!  :eek:

From Mick's POV, he would get his own time ship in the bargain, and he could go where he pleases as long as he does his best to deliver Rip and company.  Which he is angry enough to want to do!

So far, every time they have encountered Chronos, they have escaped.  Mick was on board, he knows this.  He can't actually take out the ship while his past self is still there, because he can't mess with his own timeline.  So far he has only fulfilled what he himself remembered happening.  But now, as soon as Mick is off the ship, Chronos immediately gets the upper hand and takes the ship.  Because now he is allowed to!!!!!

Even think back to our first look at Chronos, and the little things like how he happily killed bystanders, etc.  

I am completely convinced of this theory.

And on we go!  :lol:

SFG

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 31 March 2016 - 05:57 PM.

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DCs Legends of Tomorrow

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users