Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,985 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 02:18 PM

Spoilers

Once Upon a Time 5-14, pic 3.jpg

Once Upon a Time 5-14, pic 6.jpg

Once Upon a Time 5-14, pic 11.jpg

Hook won't cooperate with Hades, who wants him to select three friends to remain in the Underworld. Meanwhile, Gold has a change of heart about helping Emma; and in a fairy-tale flashback, Rumple and Milah make a shady deal to save Baelfire.

Promotional photo from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,854 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 05:42 PM

Well, Rumpy is still morally ambivalent, apparently. I wish they would make up their minds. Very interesting that Belle is pregnant and Hades owns the baby.  Maybe Rumpy can cast a spell of Eternal Gestation.

That was a strange little bit with the sick horse. Either it was just there to show that Regina had regained her powers or it will be significant in a future episode.  They also made a big deal out of a horse being in the Underworld. Maybe it's a Werehorse.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Once Upon a Time, Once Upon a Time: Season 5

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users