Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,976 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 04:02 PM

Spoilers

Legends of Tomorrow 1-9, pic LGN109A_0163b_FULL.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 1-9, pic 1.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 1-9, pic 13.jpg

Ray, Sara and Kendra are shocked when they watch the Waverider fly off without them, leaving them stranded in the 1950s. After waiting months for their teammates to come back, the three realize they must move on with their lives. Ray and Kendra bond as a couple, but Sara decides to return to the League of Assassins and Ra's al Ghul.

Promotional photos from www.farfarawaysite.com and images.spoilertv.com. :)

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 01 April 2016 - 12:10 AM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

• Islander
  • 4,976 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 06:58 AM

Well, OK then!!!  :bigsmile:   That was quick!  :lol:

SFG
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#3 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

• Islander
  • 4,976 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 05:06 PM

So, I've cracked the Berlanti code.  ;)  

--- If there is an adversary who always wears a mask, their secret identity is guaranteed to be someone you already know.  Also, it will surely be someone whom you have trusted, either now or in the past.  ---

:lol:

Anyway, :hehe: so while I predicted the twist, I didn't expect the resolution we got.  And I didn't expect any resolution so quickly.  But the more I think about it, the more I like how it turned out.  No team member is left behind, and no one is beyond saving.  Whether they need to be saved from themselves, or from brainwashing, or whatever.  And they can even be forgiven.  He was truly one of the team before, and he can be again.  :happy:

I feel so bad for Snart though, that was rough on so many levels.  :(  From the betrayal by his friend, to the full realization of what he had done to his friend, to agony at Mick's threats toward his sister.  :(  Compared to all of that, his hand was the least upsetting thing, and that was pretty bad!  :o. Luckily, his hand was the easiest to repair!  :oh: :D  The rest ... will take a bit longer.  :humble:

And I love Rip's super-dramatic lines, LOL!

Oh, I wouldn't be so sure about that.
You will see that miracles abound on this old timeship.

SFG  ;)

Quote from transcript: http://transcripts.f...p?f=557&t=26346

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DCs Legends of Tomorrow

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users