Agents of SHIELD Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Marvels Agents of SHIELD Marvel TV

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,664 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 09:54 AM

The team hunts for information on a new enemy; Malick's secret from his past threatens to destroy his Hydra legacy.

Ummm, yeah.

Tune in to ABC tonight, True Believers, 9pm Eastern/8pm Central, and discover if things go from bad to worse.

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself
Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,343 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 05:54 PM

I wonder if Malick will defect once he gets a look at Ward.  :lol:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 243Skunk

243Skunk

A real stinker

• Islander
  • 357 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 08:15 PM

^ Probably before, given his death vision at the end of the last episode

#4 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,664 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 07:22 AM

Oh-Kay ... this episode seems to support my notion that Red Skull's HYDRA went off-script from the orthodoxy of that secret society.  At the least, there does seem that there was some friction between the branches.

So, Malick now was forced to make a meaningful sacrifice, and came face to face with his long-departed brother.  Of course, the problem is that the show really needs a persistent villain, not someone that they can defeat in a season or two.

Still, that was a neat trick to capture the Zephyr.

Next week, we get the Secret Warriors.

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself
Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#5 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,664 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 09:56 AM

Admittedly, a weakness of this episode was the disposability of a character that was just introduced this episode.

They did a decent "head-fake," but fell back on the trope.  That was kind of disappointing to me.

The show needs to do a better job "planting" so that the "payoff" will be that more effective.

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself
-- Doc Savage

#6 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,343 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 05:50 PM

You mean Malick's daughter?  She's been in it before, but only briefly.  I agree that there was a lot of potential development there.

And they really dropped the ball with the Super-Bodyguard. You'd think they would have gone to greater lengths to keep him locked up, given his powers, and kept somebody on watch.  Personally, I would have kept him sedated or gassed or in stasis or something.

They're in big trouble now.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Agents of SHIELD, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Marvels Agents of SHIELD, Marvel TV

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users