Orph's random interesting thread

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Themis

Themis
  • Islander
  • 6,544 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 05:11 PM

So howcum the octopodes are regularly caught by Greek fishermen and served for dinner?  Or have they not caught up to the fact that they are not top predator?  

I'm quite sure other animals are quite intelligent - but is it task oriented, problem solving or overall?  I do know we have a lot to learn.
Cats will never be extinct!

#22 D.Rabbit

D.Rabbit

Me and all my shadows.

• Islander
  • 6,130 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 10:43 PM

View PostOrpheus, on 20 April 2016 - 01:42 AM, said:

Are insects conscious enough to trigger the Observer Effect in quantum physics?
Not sure about insects, but the evolution of the lizards seem to have surpassed our own grasp of physics on many levels.
BTW those with RH negative blood are hybrids of the original species that evolved on this planet. They went underground during the early alien wars over mining rights and have learned ways to avoid detection among humans. I've seen them, but only on LSD.

Insect consciousness is just as close to humans as we are to the lizards, in many ways.
Insects and quantum physics, probably not. Human versus the talents of the lizards who can pull energy from 3 different sources simultaneously, not yet.

I know we don't want to give up the faux position as top of the food chain but they do have things to teach us.

Edited by D.Rabbit, 14 January 2018 - 10:50 PM.

7 verses I know you're there behind the veil.

#23 D.Rabbit

D.Rabbit

Me and all my shadows.

• Islander
  • 6,130 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 11:10 PM

View PostOrpheus, on 01 August 2016 - 01:08 AM, said:

Of course, I needn't dwell on the amazing physical/mental problem-solving of octopodes! Given their amazing physical skillset, they have never had any reason to develop their substantial problem solving abilities in most of the directions early human scientists crudely noted. Who cares about skyscrapers? They don't need them. They are 1000s of times as old as H. sapiens; we're just a blip on their radar, a mere transient challenge against whose depredations they still easily cope -- but I don't imagine that they aren't already adapting/changing.

Ever hear of the Indigo Children? We are the adaptation of humans, so it has been reported.
Octopus only live for 2 years so there is no way that they do not have a genetic memory. Where is our genetic memory?
Washed out in that white light we see at the end of our meat suit's short cycle?

Makes sense if you take into consideration that we are genetic freaks designed to work as slaves and not allowed to evolve.
(Truly gets me raging when I hear noise like, "The aliens are waiting for us to evolve," when we are not allowed to learn from our past lives.)
New program in place for those who wish to retain what they have learn this life, avoid the light. Make your own decisions as to your destiny.
7 verses I know you're there behind the veil.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users