Airdate May 31, 2016

Spoilers

Person of Interest 5-10, pic 108146_WB_0049b_FULL.jpg

Person of Interest 5-10, pic 108146_WB_0075b_FULL.jpg

Person of Interest 5-10, pic 108146_WB_0209b_FULL.jpg

Person of Interest 5-10, pic 108146_WB_0212b_FULL.jpg

Person of Interest 5-10, pic 108146_WB_0384b_FULL.jpg

Person of Interest 5-10, pic 108146_WB_0878b_FULL.jpg

In the series' 100th episode, Finch's number comes up after a fatal error blows his cover identity, which ignites a series of encounters with Samaritan's operatives.

Promotional photo from images.spoilertv.com. :)
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 Cardie

Cardie

I'm a very *good* tailor

• Administrator
  • 22,632 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 11:33 PM

Waah!
Nothing succeeds like excess.

#3 Lord of the Sword

Lord of the Sword
  • Islander
  • 15,681 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 06:50 AM

Alright, first things first: There is absolutely NO WAY that Root, Shaw, and Harold weren't shredded by that gatlin gun. And how is it that with all the rounds that gatlin gun was firing, not one bullet hits any of the four tires? For that matter, the front of the car was riddled with bullet holes, how was that car even running after that?

I always suspected Harold would close the machine again...I did, however, expect it to be after they had defeated Samaritan. When he closed it in this episode I just shook my head and cringed at Harold's stupidity. It was sheer stupidity. What's the use of a closed system when Samaritan has killed you all?

Then they killed Elias. No doubt about it. Unless you're Highlander you don't survive a bullet to the head. Seeing Elias die really, really pissed me off. He was such a awesome character.

But what really really shocked me, was Harold in the interrogation room, talking to Samaritan. When Harold started talking about the rules, and what not, I started smiling. Was like he's about to use Root's back door to the machine and take the gloves off the machine. But then he told it that he would kill it, and I realized it was Samaritan he was talking to. Then when the machine called, and Harold had it get him out by literally freeing ALL inmates, that's when it hit home. Harold wasn't really worried about what others would do with the machine. Well, perhaps in the beginning he was. The reason he was resisting taking the gloves off the machine now is because he was afraid of what HE would do with it. And given his reaction to Elias being killed in front of him, and seeing Root take what was apparently a fatal gun shot, Harold is extremely pissed off now. Given that, and given how he escaped, I think it's fair to say the gloves on the machine have come off...So, IMO, sh*t's about to hit the fan.

Not really happy with them killing Elias and Root. I know it was unrealistic to expect ALL of them would make it out alive, but still not happy about it. And Shaw was absolutely right...Root has the absolute worst timing for flirting. LOL.
"Sometimes you get the point of the sword, sometimes the edge, sometimes the flat of the blade (even if you're the Lord of the Sword) and sometimes you're the guy wielding it. But any day without the Sword or its Lord is one that could've been better  " ~Orpheus.

The Left is inclusive, and tolerant, unless you happen to think and believe different than they do~ Lord of the Sword

Looks like the Liberal Elite of Exisle have finally managed to silence the last remaining Conservative voice on the board.

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.” ~Thomas Jefferson

#4 zarkon

zarkon
  • Islander
  • 125 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 06:58 AM

I think Harold is finally getting ready to release the hounds.

Loved how he was talking to the machine and Samaritan.

Loved the voice that was chosen.  Excellent tribute for sure.

I agree with LoS about the guns firing, but that is a staple of pretty much everything these days. Thousands of rounds fired, and nothing vital hit.  Just like the good old A-Team days   ;-)

These last 3 eps should be quite a ride.

#5 Cardie

Cardie

I'm a very *good* tailor

• Administrator
  • 22,632 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 12:25 PM

It was wrenching to see Harold abandon his admirable but unworkable principles in the face of the apocalypse. It's going to be spooky watching Michael Emerson, portrayer of killer psychopaths par excellence, come out to play. I wonder if we will ever learn his real last name.

Perhaps in the end they all die but live on as avatars of the Machine
Nothing succeeds like excess.

#6 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,959 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 10:06 PM

:(

Cardie, I'm reminded of a certain line from Doctor Who:

KOVARIAN: The anger of a good man is not a problem. Good men have too many rules.
DOCTOR: Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many.  

SFG :oh:

(Quote from Chakoteya's transcript.) :cool:

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 01 June 2016 - 10:09 PM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Person of Interest, Person of Interest: Season 5

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users