Posted 15 July 2016 - 08:36 AM

Airdate July 15, 2016

Spoilers

Dark Matter 2-3, pic 1 - 1500 px.jpg

Dark Matter 2-3, pic 2 - 1500 px.jpg

Dark Matter 2-3, pic 3 - 1500 px.jpg

Dark Matter 2-3, pic 4 - 1500 px.jpg

Dark Matter 2-3, pic 8 - 1500 px.jpg

The neural link triggers a dangerous glitch and the crew start to turn against each other while hiding out in empty space in an effort to lose the GA.

Promotional photos from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 15 July 2016 - 09:06 AM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,448 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 05:38 PM

The neural link?  That sounds like something Android mentioned last week.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,448 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 05:47 PM

And indeed, that was the issue-- the results were unexpected (and largely unexplained).  The main development in this episode, I think, is that the crew-- what's left of them :(  --was given the opportunity to get their old memories back while keeping their new ones. This entailed a risk that they would revert to their old personalities. They chose to keep their new personalities, which is quite a milestone.

Five had another "badass" moment, but this time backed off from it, which was a relief. I really don't want to see her going down a cliched dark path when she is the one who essentially redeemed all these people. Or are they setting up a role reversal, where they will have to eventually redeem her.

One is still dead and Six is still frozen-- I'm starting to get pessimistic about their return.

We still don't know if we can trust the new people.  That one guy sent out a signal, so he certainly seems untrustworthy, but you can never tell with this show.

And Three has inadvertently sent out a signal of his own.  :unsure:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#4 Doppleganger

Doppleganger
  • Just Washed Ashore
  • 40 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 05:02 PM

The hints dropped so far would indicate that the signal three inadvertently sent will tie in to the job that caused the death of one's wife putting the crew on the path for payback for ones death.

At least I assume he is dead, I think him faking his death by clone or switching places with the man hired to kill him would be a bit much.
“Is that not blasphemy? Defying the will of the Covenant?’

‘No,’ said the captain. ‘It was a tactical retreat in the face of overwhelming boredom.”
The First Heretic

#5 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,448 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 05:23 PM

I think he will come back somehow. It's just kind of awkward to have his personal sub-plot go on without him. They'll probably end up downloading that snapshot of his mind that's in the computer into Jace Corso's head.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dark Matter, Dark Matter: Season 2

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users