• 5,063 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 08:56 AM

Airdate July 15, 2016

Spoilers

Killjoys 2-3, pic 1.jpg

Killjoys 2-3, pic 3.jpg

Killjoys 2-3, pic 5.jpg

Killjoys 2-3, pic 7.jpg

A rescue mission to the Badlands goes wrong when the Killjoys encounter an unexpected enemy in an abandoned mine.

Promotional photos from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 15 July 2016 - 09:10 AM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 Cybersnark

Cybersnark

NERV wants YOU!

• Islander
  • 2,587 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 10:40 AM

Tok'Ra tunnels!

And I have a theory: the green goo in those mossipeeds is what enables their hive-mind, which is what Khlyen uses in his weird computer interface --and which is why D'Av saw someone else's memory when he was being dosed (and why he could control them, because as far as they're concerned he's one of them).
"Hilarity ensues." --Seamus Harper

#3 Niko

Niko
  • Watchdog
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 11:12 AM

I don't think he was controlling them in that sort of subconscious "do what I want you to do" sense?  It was more that they sensed whatever it is about him that rejected the green goo and were running away from it.

MVP of the episode was Pawter, with an assist from Bad Guy's arrogance/stupidity in giving her that sort of opportunity with so little supervision.
- Whatsoever you do to the least of my people, that you do unto me.    (Matthew 25:40)

- Do not let kindness and truth leave you; Bind them around your neck, Write them on the tablet of your heart.  (Proverbs 3:3)

#4 Cardie

Cardie

I'm a very *good* tailor

• Administrator
  • 22,651 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 12:00 AM

I didn't watch this last year or look at credits, so I kept thinking that Khlyen was some nice Jewish gentleman named Klein. ;)
Nothing succeeds like excess.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Killjoys, Killjoys: Season 2

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users