• 4,675 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 07:34 AM

Airdate July 22, 2016

Spoilers

Dark Matter 2-4, pic 1.jpg

Dark Matter 2-4, pic 3.jpg

Dark Matter 2-4, pic 5.jpg

Dark Matter 2-4, pic 10 - 1500 px.jpg

Three reconnects with his former crew; the Android finds herself in unique company.

Promotional photos from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 11,288 posts

Posted 24 July 2016 - 03:44 PM

Well, there were several interesting developments in this one.  I'll refrain from commenting until everyone has had a chance to catch up.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 QueenTiye

QueenTiye

Behavior is not reproducible over multiple trials.

• Islander
  • 24,257 posts

Posted 24 July 2016 - 08:40 PM

Pretty brutal episode, if predictable. Nice to see Five save the day. I was anxious about her.

So... what did the Dr. do to himself, and to Six?

QT

Edited by QueenTiye, 24 July 2016 - 08:40 PM.

Een Draght Mackt Maght

#4 Cybersnark

Cybersnark

NERV wants YOU!

• Islander
  • 2,519 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 12:01 PM

Judging from how his hands were trembling, I'm guessing the doctor was just covering up some sort of drug addiction (with the medical supplies containing his fix).

I'm more interested in finding out who it was that modified the android's programming. It would've happened before the series began (because no one tampered with her before she started noticing the "errors").

Also, can we take a moment to be impressed at seeing a mall (with products in actual packaging), rather than the usual collection of medieval/middle-eastern market stalls that tends to serve as TV shorthand for "shopping?"
"Hilarity ensues." --Seamus Harper

#5 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 11,288 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 05:40 PM

^^  It's amazing how primitive the future often is.

Now we know for sure who the kid on the farm was. And, while most of Three's old friends were apparently killed in the shootout, the old man was still gurgling when last we saw him, so I wonder....

The new doctor is apparently a space junkie, so to speak. But did he do something untoward to Six?  I didn't notice.

The other new guy is obviously not playing on our side. But Five outsmarted him-- however, he now knows that she knows that he's after the gizmo. Will he run or make excuses?

And Android met a bunch of Asimovian humaniform robots. Very interesting. And now she has an emotion chip. But she was apparently programmed to have emotions from the start.  Another story seed.

And One is still dead.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dark Matter, Dark Matter: Season 2

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users