Posted 29 July 2016 - 06:03 PM

Airdate July 29, 2016

Spoilers

Dark Matter 2-5, pic 1.jpg

Dark Matter 2-5, pic 2.jpg

Dark Matter 2-5, pic 3 - 1500 px.jpg

Dark Matter 2-5, pic 4 - 1500 px.jpg

Dark Matter 2-5, pic 5 - 1500 px.jpg

The Android goes undercover to help the Raza crew track down a dangerous but familiar foe.

Promotional photos from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,231 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 03:57 PM

Well, that was interesting. And it shoots down one of my theories.  :unsure:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 Cardie

Cardie

I'm a very *good* tailor

• Administrator
  • 22,624 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 03:20 PM

Sexy, wise-cracking Android is fun but I'm going to miss the awkward version if she's gone for good. I still don't understand why they let Ben David go yet make a thing of pursuing the true culprits behind Moss's wife's murder. Perhaps that investigation is central to a bigger arc and they wanted to cut back on the budget; but your first-billed star is a strange place to cut.
Nothing succeeds like excess.

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,231 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 05:30 PM

I still think he's coming back. My first theory was that they would download his marbles into Jace-- that ain't gonna happen now. My new theory is that the device to access other-dimensional pockets will come into play somehow.

I also have a feeling that Android's emotion chip will have to go.  The Android Hologram seems to think that it is causing her to be a danger to the ship and crew.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#5 Niko

Niko
  • Watchdog
  • 2,292 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 10:16 AM

Yeah, I'm thinking the Android will end up back to her old self by the end of the arc, at least.  It'd be interesting to see how far she'd go down a path of self-preservation over duty/friendship to the ship/crew.   (Though, on second thought, I guess since she's had feelings of friendship all along, I guess the chip truly only impacts her external mannerisms?  So, her core loyalties are probably still her overriding motivators?)
- Whatsoever you do to the least of my people, that you do unto me.    (Matthew 25:40)

- Do not let kindness and truth leave you; Bind them around your neck, Write them on the tablet of your heart.  (Proverbs 3:3)

#6 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,231 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 05:53 PM

That's true.  Her "defects" were there before the emotion chip, and it was revealed that they were deliberately programmed. So I'm guessing the chip will mess her up to the point where they have to track down her programmer for repairs.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dark Matter, Dark Matter: Season 2

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users