Posted 05 August 2016 - 07:40 AM

Airdate August 5, 2016

Spoilers

Dark Matter 2-6, pic 1.jpg

Dark Matter 2-6, pic 2.jpg

Dark Matter 2-6, pic 4 - 1500 px.jpg

Dark Matter 2-6, pic 6.jpg

Dark Matter 2-6, pic 7 - 1500 px.jpg

Desperate for money, the Raza crew follow Nyx's lead on an op, only to discover that their target is a personal one.

Promotional photos from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 05 August 2016 - 08:07 AM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,448 posts

Posted 08 August 2016 - 06:07 PM

Well, that's interesting.  There's a mini evil Foundation on the loose. And the crew of the Raza has a pivotal role to play in the upcoming galactic upheaval.  I'm not sure how I feel about them being The Chosen Ones.

And I wonder what Nyx will do when she finds out about her brother.....
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 QueenTiye

QueenTiye

Behavior is not reproducible over multiple trials.

• Islander
  • 24,300 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 02:01 PM

The episode was ambiguous on what she knows.  She has high level cognitive ability, and she knows 4 pretty well.  It seems at least possible that Nyx already knows that her brother is dead.

QT

Een Draght Mackt Maght

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,448 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 05:45 PM

That's a good point.  If so, she was more accepting of it than I would have expected.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dark Matter, Dark Matter: Season 2

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users