Dark Matter 2-9, pic 3.jpg

Dark Matter 2-9, pic 4.jpg

Dark Matter 2-9, pic 5.jpg

Dark Matter 2-9, pic 6.jpg

Dark Matter 2-9, pic 8.jpg

Dark Matter 2-9, pic 10.jpg

Dark Matter 2-9, pic 11.jpg

Dark Matter 2-9, pic 12.jpg

In a desperate hope to save their ailing leader, the crew attempt to pull off a dangerous mission inside the headquarters of Dwarf Star Technologies.

Promotional photos from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 27 August 2016 - 10:57 AM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,169 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 04:34 PM

Well, that was interesting.  They wrapped up Two's nanobot problem pretty quickly, along with Three's weird brain infestation problem-- I thought that would at least carry over till the next episode.  I'm glad Six thought to use the evil synthetic person's blood, because it was the first thing that occurred to me when he walked in the door.  

And I really liked the space elevator, but... a space elevator just for a little space station.  They must be doing something that they seriously want to keep isolated.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 QueenTiye

QueenTiye

Behavior is not reproducible over multiple trials.

• Islander
  • 24,316 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 06:25 PM

Well ... yeah... I mean - we saw at least 2 different technologies (the nanite people tech, and the eye bug tech) that suggest nefarious goings on... evil Will Wheaton kills with impunity, and it seems likely that the escaped infestation is heading "home" - aka - the space station.  With what information?  Who knows?

AND - does anyone think evil Will Wheaton didn't send the stupid non-human-moving tech in NOT to be killed and donate his nanites?  Doesn't it seem at least possible that he anticipated that and that 1 is still his experiment being tested in the field?

QT

Een Draght Mackt Maght

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,169 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 06:28 PM

The stupid non-human did go down pretty easily, so that's a definite possibility.

And it also occurred to me that we didn't actually see the sympathetic technician die.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#5 Cybersnark

Cybersnark

NERV wants YOU!

• Islander
  • 2,579 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 11:45 AM

I'm kinda relieved how quickly everyone pegged that Three was acting out of character; I'm used to shows playing idiot-ball far too long, and it really emphasizes how this crew is a family (also, how real-Three's first thought was to see if Two was all right).

Edited by Cybersnark, 29 August 2016 - 11:45 AM.

"Hilarity ensues." --Seamus Harper

#6 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,169 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 05:45 PM

Yeah, this was an episode where things got resolved quickly.  :lol:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dark Matter, Dark Matter: Season 2

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users