Dark Matter 2-11, pic 1.jpg

Dark Matter 2-11, pic 2.jpg

Dark Matter 2-11, pic 3.jpg

Dark Matter 2-11, pic 4.jpg

Dark Matter 2-11, pic 5.jpg

Dark Matter 2-11, pic 6.jpg

Dark Matter 2-11, pic 7.jpg

Dark Matter 2-11, pic 8.jpg

The crew races against time to track down and locate a missing Three and Five before the Galactic Authority gets to them first.

Two episodes in one night!!!  :woohoo:   And then next week ... the finale!  :crybaby:

SFG

Promotional photos from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,516 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 05:42 PM

Well, this was a really good episode.  Who knew that a show about the worst badasses in the universe could be so heartwarming?  :lol:  We need more shows like this.

My favorite part was Three trying to convince Five that he was not her friend and that he wanted to be rid of her-- and she didn't buy it for a second. And then she put the sour fruit in his oatmeal.  :laughtears:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 Chakoteya

Chakoteya

Playing Devil's Advocate

• Islander
  • 3,035 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 07:44 AM

Gotta love this show, it is so different. (Pity about the blink drive though, it could make things too easy.)
Fingers crossed for season 3...
Andromeda, Star Trek (all shows) and Doctor Who franchise episode transcripts.

Just because I didn't post a reply doesn't mean I wasn't tempted to.

#4 Niko

Niko
  • Watchdog
  • 2,312 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 08:18 AM

^ Both this and Killjoys are definitely renewed.  :)

http://variety.com/2...yfy-1201850184/
- Whatsoever you do to the least of my people, that you do unto me.    (Matthew 25:40)

- Do not let kindness and truth leave you; Bind them around your neck, Write them on the tablet of your heart.  (Proverbs 3:3)

#5 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,516 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 05:00 PM

^^  Yup, thank goodness.

View PostChakoteya, on 16 September 2016 - 07:44 AM, said:

Gotta love this show, it is so different. (Pity about the blink drive though, it could make things too easy.)  
I think it will end up being more trouble than it's worth.  Already we see Evil Four wanting to steal it and reverse engineer it.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dark Matter, Dark Matter: Season 2

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users