Agents of SHIELD Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Marvels Agents of SHIELD Marvel TV

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,664 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 10:26 AM

Ghost Rider's thirst for vengeance results in an explosive confrontation with S.H.I.E.L.D.; Coulson and Mack must depend on an unlikely ally in their time of need; a familiar face helps Daisy stop the Watchdogs.

and

While,SHIELD is confronting Ghost Rider, Dr. Simmons is apartment hunting:

So remember to tune in tonight, True Believers, to ABC 10pm Eastern, 9pm Central.

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself
Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,343 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 05:29 PM

Whoa. :o

Nice car chase, though. But what was that about "flight functionality?"  Lola can't fly anymore?

You'd think LA would have figured out to put up gates to prevent car chases in the storm drains, or whatever you call those things.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 Lord of the Sword

Lord of the Sword
  • Islander
  • 15,681 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 01:52 AM

Well they are definitely merging the Ghost Rider's origin stories. They're combining Reyes story with that of Blaze. Because in the comics, Reyes is possessed by the spirit of his uncle, Elias. And here his uncle is still alive and in prison. And not for nothing, even someone who has been a inmate for a day would've realized that Robbie was wired in that scene.

So the fire inhuman from last season, the one who was begging for powers, now hates his life as a meta???

Ghost Rider gets his flaming chain this episode...pure awesomeness. And loved the whole exchange of: "Did two fire dudes just fall into a warehouse full of fireworks?" And Coulson's response of: "Yeah, you had to see that one coming." LOL. I want to criticize the agency's decision to place the fire inhuman (can't remember his name) in that job...but knowing Government like I do, I could actually see the real government making just such a stupid call like that.

And can I just say...Using a invisible jet to win the car chase is just downright cheating. LOL.
"Sometimes you get the point of the sword, sometimes the edge, sometimes the flat of the blade (even if you're the Lord of the Sword) and sometimes you're the guy wielding it. But any day without the Sword or its Lord is one that could've been better  " ~Orpheus.

The Left is inclusive, and tolerant, unless you happen to think and believe different than they do~ Lord of the Sword

Looks like the Liberal Elite of Exisle have finally managed to silence the last remaining Conservative voice on the board.

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.” ~Thomas Jefferson

#4 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,664 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 07:55 AM

OK, I confess, I love the Skimmons (Skye/Daisy-Simmons) action-hour.  And that Simmons immediately recognized Aida as an android at first look ... that must be a super power.

Likewise, I actually like that Daisy hooked Simmons up with a new apartment, while being unaware of her new status at SHIELD.  A good instance of Intelligence Lag.

Also, it was a nice touch that it was through the tracking bracelet that they hacked the SHIELD database, and the point that they made of how something meant for someone's protection could be perverted into a tool to do them harm, which raises the question of whether the register is absolutely necessary especially given how easily it can be misused.

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself
Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#5 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,343 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 05:15 PM

^^  Whoever's bankrolling the Watchdogs must have pretty heavy-duty hackers. I can't imagine that the SHIELD techs didn't foresee the possibility of someone attempting entry through the bracelet connection.

And, yeah, Lola's grounded.  What happened to her "flight functionality" and why won't Coulson let Mack fix her?

Something is bound to go awry with Aida, and there's trouble brewing since Simmons was able to spot that she was an android.  That was a great scene when Aida was talking to Coulson about her hands and he replied that he's an amputee, too.  Close call, but also kind of touching.

The fight between Fuse and GR was pretty good, especially the last-minute save when GR caught the flaming chain.  Also when GR dragged Fuse's body out of the festive inferno and said, "You said alive, right?"  :lol:  And it was sure lucky for Coulson and company that all those fireworks knew enough to explode straight up.

I'm glad Daisy is back with the group, but I wonder how much she really can be back. Coulson was pretty grim, happy that she was okay, but not happy with the situation.  And I don't think the new director will be very tolerant of her escapades.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Agents of SHIELD, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Marvels Agents of SHIELD, Marvel TV

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users