Agents of SHIELD Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Marvels Agents of SHIELD Marvel TV

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,664 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 08:05 AM

Robbie Reyes attempts to control the Ghost Rider; S.H.I.E.L.D. breaks into a high-security prison to decipher the secrets.

Not to mention the continuing search for answers about the ghosts and Darkhold.

Anyhow, Simmons undergoes her weekly(?) lie-detector test:

While May, Coulson and Daisy have problems in prison:

So, remember to tune in tonight, True Believers, to ABC at 10pm Eastern, 9pm Central.

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself
Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,343 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 06:18 PM

Uh oh.  Gemma's bagged.  :(
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 zarkon

zarkon
  • Islander
  • 126 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 10:52 PM

Nope.  No bagging Gemma.  Gemma got big ones  :piratebuds:

#4 Lord of the Sword

Lord of the Sword
  • Islander
  • 15,681 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 12:05 AM

Isn't funny how one guy with a flaming skull, walking down the corridor, can shut down a riot in progress? LMAO! Watching every inmate get back in their cells, slamming the cell doors shut, was just priceless. LOL
"Sometimes you get the point of the sword, sometimes the edge, sometimes the flat of the blade (even if you're the Lord of the Sword) and sometimes you're the guy wielding it. But any day without the Sword or its Lord is one that could've been better  " ~Orpheus.

The Left is inclusive, and tolerant, unless you happen to think and believe different than they do~ Lord of the Sword

Looks like the Liberal Elite of Exisle have finally managed to silence the last remaining Conservative voice on the board.

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.” ~Thomas Jefferson

#5 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,664 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 05:16 AM

That is what is known as a "presence attack" for us old Champions players.  Especially when the others noticed what happened to that one inmate he took an interest in.

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself

Edited by G-man, 26 October 2016 - 12:20 PM.

Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#6 The Tyrant

The Tyrant

R.I.P. Martin Landau

• Islander
  • 3,174 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 09:35 AM

Yes! 'Champions' shout-out!

In one of my old games, one of the PCs primary attacks was a 12-16 die presence attack....ah, the good old days. :)
Hope springs eternal, and is eternally dashed

"Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Which is a problem....
if you're powerless." - Drago Museveni

'God is a comedian playing to an audience afraid to laugh' - Voltaire

'It's in your nature to destroy yourselves.' - the Terminator, about Humanity.

"Who knew the divine was such a dissolute, horny drunk?  Although that would explain a hell of a lot about this series... " - Christopher, about Battlestar Galactica

#7 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,664 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 12:19 PM

:thumbs-up:

Anyhow, is anyone else worried about that new Director?  He makes for a good face of SHIELD, but that they apparently faked his hero credentials is worrisome to me, likewise his vulnerability to blackmail. And I have to wonder how Gemma's gambit to get out of future lie detector tests is going to come back to haunt her.  Likewise, I have to wonder when the new director is going to have SHIELD investigate this anti-Inhuman Senator, especially when her actions are running counter to SHIELD Operations, not  mention the panic-mongering she is doing, as well as the yet-to-be discovered aid she is giving to the militant watchdogs.  Given that she is effectively blackmailing his organization, any investigation they do of her would only be a matter of self-defense.

Daisy, Daisy, Daisy ... still suffering from her self-destructive tendencies, but it was nice to see her kick some serious hiney.  And May's talk with her was a nice touch.

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself

Edited by G-man, 27 October 2016 - 08:29 PM.

-- Doc Savage

#8 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,343 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:26 PM

"Thoughts?  Feelings?  This is a safe space."  :lol:

Well, Gemma has certainly learned how to play the game. She successfully avoided the lie detector test, but now the director knows she's hiding something, so it's not much of a save.  On the other hand, we also now know that the director is hiding something.  Probably not that he's not an Inhuman, because he's displayed super strength-- although that could come from another source, theoretically-- but probably that he's taking credit for someone else's heroic act.

Interesting twist with Ghost Rider-- he's apparently killed everyone who could tell him who ordered the hit that crippled his brother.

And I love Coulson's semi-visible force field.  :D
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#9 Cardie

Cardie

I'm a very *good* tailor

• Administrator
  • 22,651 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:31 PM

^^The S.H.I.E.L.D. shield.
Nothing succeeds like excess.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Agents of SHIELD, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Marvels Agents of SHIELD, Marvel TV

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users