The Flash CW DC

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,293 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 07:13 PM

Posted Image

Barry (Grant Gustin) continues to train Jesse (guest star Violett Beane) and when a new meta human, Mirror Master (guest star Grey Damon), appears on the scene he lets her tag along. Mirror Master has teamed up with his old partner, Top (guest star Ashley Rickards), and is looking for Snart (Wentworth Miller) to even a score. Jesse is quick to join the chase but defies one of Barry's orders which results in disastrous consequences.

"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#2 Lord of the Sword

Lord of the Sword
  • Islander
  • 15,681 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 09:06 PM

Overall, wasn't really that impressed with this episode. Why didn't Mirror Master just come back out of the mirror, after being his by the dark matter explosion? He seemed to have no problem doing so in this episode, once the mirror was stood upright. And does a human body not need food or water in the mirror universe?

And the way they brought the new Wells in...Absolutely, positively, no good is going to come from this. This is a whole new mountain of stupid.

I LOVED Cisco's reaction to Well's naming Mirror Master. Even though, IMO, Mirror Master wasn't that great of a villain. Perhaps it was my own expectations of the villain, and having to wait so long for him, that built up my expectations??? I don't know.

And i could've SO done without the whole Barry, Iris kissing in front of Joe plot line.

The less said about Top...the better.

edited to add:

They really should've given Jessie a different costume, rather then retread Trajectory's costume.

Edited by Lord of the Sword, 25 October 2016 - 09:06 PM.

"Sometimes you get the point of the sword, sometimes the edge, sometimes the flat of the blade (even if you're the Lord of the Sword) and sometimes you're the guy wielding it. But any day without the Sword or its Lord is one that could've been better  " ~Orpheus.

The Left is inclusive, and tolerant, unless you happen to think and believe different than they do~ Lord of the Sword

Looks like the Liberal Elite of Exisle have finally managed to silence the last remaining Conservative voice on the board.

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.” ~Thomas Jefferson

#3 Lord of the Sword

Lord of the Sword
  • Islander
  • 15,681 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 09:26 PM

One other little thing I wanted to ask, regarding the whole Barry and Iris making out in front of Joe thing...Is that a millennial generation thing? Making out in front of your parents, is that a thing now? Because I can't recall anyone I grew up with making out with their boyfriend/girlfriend in front of Mom or Dad....It just wasn't done. So is that a thing now?
"Sometimes you get the point of the sword, sometimes the edge, sometimes the flat of the blade (even if you're the Lord of the Sword) and sometimes you're the guy wielding it. But any day without the Sword or its Lord is one that could've been better  " ~Orpheus.

The Left is inclusive, and tolerant, unless you happen to think and believe different than they do~ Lord of the Sword

Looks like the Liberal Elite of Exisle have finally managed to silence the last remaining Conservative voice on the board.

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.” ~Thomas Jefferson

#4 sierraleone

sierraleone

All things Great and Mischievous

• Islander
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 07:50 PM

View PostLord of the Sword, on 25 October 2016 - 09:26 PM, said:

One other little thing I wanted to ask, regarding the whole Barry and Iris making out in front of Joe thing...Is that a millennial generation thing? Making out in front of your parents, is that a thing now? Because I can't recall anyone I grew up with making out with their boyfriend/girlfriend in front of Mom or Dad....It just wasn't done. So is that a thing now?

I thought it more generally as Iris thought any PDAs beyond hand holding in front of Joe were making Barry feel awkward.
Rules for surviving an Autocracy:

Rule#1: Believe the Autocrat.
Rule#2: Do not be taken in by small signs of normality.
Rule#3: Institutions will not save you.
Rule#4: Be outraged.
Rule#5: Don't make compromises.
Rule#6: Remember the future.
- Masha Gessen
Source: http://www2.nybooks....r-survival.html

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: The Flash, CW, DC

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users