Legends of Tomorrow 2-4, pic 1.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 2-4, pic 2.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 2-4, pic 3.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 2-4, pic 4.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 2-4, pic 5.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 2-4, pic 6.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 2-4, pic 7.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 2-4, pic 8.jpg

The Legends discover a time aberration in 1863 and must fight for survival during the Civil War with Confederate soldiers who have been turned into zombies. With the Civil War outcome hanging in the balance, Jax participates in a daring mission by going to a slave plantation with Amaya. Meanwhile, Sara begins to feel the burden of the decisions she has to make as the leader; and Ray struggles to find his purpose on the team.

Promotional photo from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,392 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 06:55 PM

This episode was kind of all over the place when it came to tone. On one hand it was a silly episode about Confederate zombies and Martin's fear of them. On another hand it was a serious examination of the horror of slavery and the abuses done to slaves. On a mutant third hand, it was also something of a horror movie with Ray and Martin in the ship trying to track down a zombie-fied Mick.

They are still teasing us with future Barry's message. I hope they don't drag out the mystery too long.

Is Vixen just going to be a permanent member of the team? I'm not complaining but you'd think she would be interested in getting back to her team and finding out who murdered Rex.

So Ray's going to become the new Captain Cold, I guess? You'd think with an time ship and future technology he could rebuild the ATOM suit or something similar. Still, it was a nice gesture on Mick's part to give Ray the cold gun and say he needs a new partner.

Martin's fear of zombies was hilarious. The poor guy was freaking out so bad.

Nice to see that Sara hasn't just slipped into the role of leader with no problems. She's unsure about sending people into situations where they could get hurt or die.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#3 Niko

Niko
  • Watchdog
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 10:44 PM

^ Since Rex said a time traveller killed him, I think they decided at some point that her culprit and the person causing some of the problems the Legends are fixing are the same (although this week's issue seemed to be a one-off in that regard)?  I'm pretty sure that rationale was what got her working with them in that first episode she was on the ship, at least, and nothing's changed that would cause her to think she would have better luck catching the murderer stuck in her own time.
- Whatsoever you do to the least of my people, that you do unto me.    (Matthew 25:40)

- Do not let kindness and truth leave you; Bind them around your neck, Write them on the tablet of your heart.  (Proverbs 3:3)

#4 Lord of the Sword

Lord of the Sword
  • Islander
  • 15,681 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 05:15 PM

Martin's line of "Although, if you are dead, please stay dead." Had me rolling.

Vixen being new to the whole time travel thing, I can accept her no fully grasping the consequences of changing history. I really really didn't understand Jax's eagerness to go on this mission though. I get that his character has probably encountered racism before, but to think the racism he did encounter would've prepared him for what African Americans went through in the 1860's is absurd.
"Sometimes you get the point of the sword, sometimes the edge, sometimes the flat of the blade (even if you're the Lord of the Sword) and sometimes you're the guy wielding it. But any day without the Sword or its Lord is one that could've been better  " ~Orpheus.

The Left is inclusive, and tolerant, unless you happen to think and believe different than they do~ Lord of the Sword

Looks like the Liberal Elite of Exisle have finally managed to silence the last remaining Conservative voice on the board.

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.” ~Thomas Jefferson

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DCs Legends of Tomorrow, DCs Legends of Tomorrow: S2

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users