Legends of Tomorrow 2-6, pic 3.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 2-6, pic 5.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 2-6, pic 6.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 2-6, pic 7.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 2-6, pic 8.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 2-6, pic 9.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 2-6, pic 10.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 2-6, pic 11.jpg

The Legends travel to the Old West and learn Jonah Hex is in trouble with his arch-nemesis Quentin Turnbull, who wants to conquer the West and make it his own lawless territory. Meanwhile, Rory is ecstatic to be in the Wild West, but Sara makes Amaya work with him to keep him on task, which is easier said than done.

Promotional photo from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 Lord of the Sword

Lord of the Sword
  • Islander
  • 15,681 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 12:26 AM

Alright, where did they get horses from? Or does Gideon make animals also, as well as clothing?

Not sure what if going on with Martin, but it doesn't look good.

Now that Ray has more Dwarf Star I'm hoping he doesn't use it to create another mini iron man suit.
"Sometimes you get the point of the sword, sometimes the edge, sometimes the flat of the blade (even if you're the Lord of the Sword) and sometimes you're the guy wielding it. But any day without the Sword or its Lord is one that could've been better  " ~Orpheus.

The Left is inclusive, and tolerant, unless you happen to think and believe different than they do~ Lord of the Sword

Looks like the Liberal Elite of Exisle have finally managed to silence the last remaining Conservative voice on the board.

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.” ~Thomas Jefferson

#3 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,367 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 01:23 PM

Good episode. I liked Ray and Nate geeking out over the Wild West and getting to be badasses, only to end up acting like accountants. Nate's Ray designed Citizen Steel or Commander Steel (whatever he ends up going by) suit was pretty cool. I'm excited to see it in action next week.

Looks like his personal history is being re-written, which is not a good thing. If his history changes the man he is might change as well.

Now that Ray has more Dwarf Star I'm hoping he doesn't use it to create another mini iron man suit.

Same here. I want him to get a suit again, of course, but I want it to be something that's less an Iron Man knock-off and more like the comics costume.

Sara is developing nicely as the captain. She gets Jonah to open up to her and tells him that vengeance will consume him like she almost (and still might if we're being honest) consume her.

I really want to know what Future Flash said in that message. Quit teasing us already.

Okay, I don't buy that there's only one location for the U.S. army to get into the western part of the country. That might have been the best location but surely there are other ways to get the army where it needs to go. They'd probably still get slaughtered thanks to the dwarf star powered weapons Turnbull had but they could make it to him.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#4 sierraleone

sierraleone

All things Great and Mischievous

• Islander
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 08:59 PM

^ I figured it was the only location with any rail line.
Rules for surviving an Autocracy:

Rule#1: Believe the Autocrat.
Rule#2: Do not be taken in by small signs of normality.
Rule#3: Institutions will not save you.
Rule#4: Be outraged.
Rule#5: Don't make compromises.
Rule#6: Remember the future.
- Masha Gessen
Source: http://www2.nybooks....r-survival.html

#5 sierraleone

sierraleone

• Islander
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 11:01 AM

View PostVirgil Vox, on 24 November 2016 - 01:23 PM, said:

Looks like his personal history is being re-written, which is not a good thing. If his history changes the man he is might change as well.

I am hoping it is something relatively life-changing but benign-ish. Maybe instead of what he fears, that the women in his vision has replaced his wife, perhaps it is their daughter. He has/had no kids right? I am sure if he did that we would have seen or heard of them by now.

Edited by sierraleone, 28 November 2016 - 11:05 AM.

- Masha Gessen

#6 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,367 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 12:18 PM

^ I figured it was the only location with any rail line.

Makes sense, though it still feels like a stretch to say that the U.S. army would have no way of getting to Turnbull even with the rail line closed. I know it's a nit-picky thing to complain about but it just annoyed me for some reason.

I am hoping it is something relatively life-changing but benign-ish. Maybe instead of what he fears, that the women in his vision has replaced his wife, perhaps it is their daughter. He has/had no kids right? I am sure if he did that we would have seen or heard of them by now.

It would be nice if it is something benign though I'm leaning towards it being more of a drastic change simply because the writers will probably want to squeeze out as much drama as they can. Still, a daughter would be a nice dramatic change. It's something that Stein has no idea how to handle, I'm sure.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#7 sierraleone

sierraleone

• Islander
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 07:07 PM

View PostVirgil Vox, on 28 November 2016 - 12:18 PM, said:

It would be nice if it is something benign though I'm leaning towards it being more of a drastic change simply because the writers will probably want to squeeze out as much drama as they can. Still, a daughter would be a nice dramatic change. It's something that Stein has no idea how to handle, I'm sure.

Well, you haven't met his daughter now have you? ;)

(just a joke, I do not know any spoilers :) )

Edited by sierraleone, 28 November 2016 - 10:22 PM.

- Masha Gessen

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DCs Legends of Tomorrow, DCs Legends of Tomorrow: S2

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users