#1 Cybersnark

Cybersnark

NERV wants YOU!

• Islander
  • 2,570 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 02:40 PM

Posted Image

Episode 32: My Friend

The war with no name is over, and Takaki has learned a valuable lesson, paid for in blood.

Spoiler
While I certainly understand Takaki's decision here, I can't agree with it. As much as Radice deserved to be taken out, I'm sure there were courts in Arbrau and the SAU (and Gjallarhorn) that would've loved to put him on trial. This called for public justice, not private vengeance (to paraphrase Rev Bem).

McGillis' conclusion about Galan (that his death represents the loss of important evidence) is the same way; hopefully Mika will carry his words back to Orga. It'll have some weight if it comes from Mika.

Akihiro gets a pass though, since Galan was never going to let himself be taken alive anyway. It appears that Julieta is under the same spell Takaki was under, and knows Galan only as the kindhearted hero --she's going to have a personal grudge against Tekkadan now, and isn't likely to give any credence to their version of events.

Hush's arc continues to play out in the background; hopefully this latest revelation will put an end to his obsession with the Alaya-Vijnana surgery.
"Hilarity ensues." --Seamus Harper

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Gundam, mecha, military science fiction

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users