Heroes Vs. Aliens Cw Four Part Crossover Trailer

Arrow Flash Supergirl Legends of Tomorrow CW DC

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,375 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 12:43 PM

Here's the trailer for next week's cross-over event. It looks like it's going to be amazing. They definitely seem to be going all out.

My only question is how are they going to collect it come DVD time? It's not like they can use the options they did for the last two cross-overs. For the first Flash/Arrow cross-over they simply kept the episodes on separate DVDs. For the second one they collected the extra episodes on both box sets. I don't see them collecting three extra episodes on the box sets for Arrow, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, and Supergirl. I'd love to see them release  DVD with not just this cross-over but all the other ones as well (including the Flash/Supergirl cross-over episode from last season and the upcoming musical one as well).
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#2 Themis

Themis
  • Islander
  • 6,544 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 05:56 PM

Musical one???  SuperGlee?
Cats will never be extinct!

#3 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,881 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 08:51 PM

Well, this looks much better than any of the DC movies.

I've never gotten around to seeing any of these shows (not even Supergirl :blush:), but I'm going to make an effort to see this.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#4 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,375 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 01:07 PM

Musical one???  SuperGlee?

They are supposed to be making a musical cross-over, mainly because of the Glee connection between Grant and Melissa, as well as the fact that both shows have actors who are also really good singers. I'm excited for it. I'll still watch the Buffy episode Once More, With Feeling from time to time because it was so good.

Well, this looks much better than any of the DC movies.

I've never gotten around to seeing any of these shows (not even Supergirl :blush:), but I'm going to make an effort to see this.

It's crazy that right now a major network has four TV shows based on DC comic book characters that are doing well, that get good reviews, and that are staging a cross-over of epic proportions. My younger self who grew up on Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman and Batman: The Animated Series would never have believed this to be possible.

I hope you do watch RJ. Even if you have no idea what's going on it should be a fun four episodes. It might even make you want to go back and watch all the shows.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#5 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,881 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 06:46 PM

It probably will, which will present a problem of time.  I still haven't watched all the shows that were on last night.  :lol:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#6 gsmonks

gsmonks

Tree Psychiatrist

• Islander
  • 5,091 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 04:09 AM

Comic remakes are ideally suited for television, and there has recently been a perfect storm of demographic + technology. There were many attempts to make the jump from comics to television in the 1940's, 50's, and 60's (Buck Rogers, Superman, Lone Ranger, Hopalong Cassidy, many others), but the problem with the sci-fi ones was always the technology. Then there was a long lull, as interest in comics waned for a generation or two. But now- BOOM. The interest is there again, plus the technology to make it a reality.

Like their Manga and Anime counterparts, they have better stories than most of the other junk on tv these days.

Kinda makes ya feel . . . optimistic?
Capitalism is a pyramid scheme run by the 1%.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow, CW, DC

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users