Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

Supergirl/Flash/Arrow/Legends: Invasion!

Supergirl The Flash Arrow Legends of Tomorrow DC CW

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,961 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 10:48 PM

Ray's line near the end!  :lol: :clap:

View PostLord of the Sword, on 01 December 2016 - 10:24 PM, said:

How the Dominators are aware of Flashpoint is beyond me. And it made me wonder if Flashpoint affected the multiverse as well, if it also affects other planets...Although how THAT is possible is also beyond me.

I'm guessing that is what they got from reading the minds of the folks they abducted.   Because everyone had just been told about flashpoint!   Maybe if Cisco and Barry hadn't told everybody just then, the aliens wouldn't have known either!  :freakoutnonny:

SFG
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#22 sierraleone

sierraleone

All things Great and Mischievous

• Islander
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 09:36 PM

Love the Legends episode!

View PostLord of the Sword, on 01 December 2016 - 10:24 PM, said:

I'm glad Martin has decided not to erase his daughter...erasing her, even though she isn't part of the original timeline, would be cruel.

As I realized she was going to be an essential ingredient to saving the day, before Martin "really saw" her, I was thinking, whatever his feelings are, even if they don't grow, how do you justify taking her out of the time-line? As much as I loved this cross-over, I don't need to see them do the whole thing again to fix to the hole Lily leaves.

(I suppose there is an argument that Ray would just fill that role, but then that could have risked other things in the event).

Logically, it wouldn't be cruel though. You can't be cruel to a person who never existed. Emotionally, humans would have different feelings on the matter :)
Rules for surviving an Autocracy:

Rule#1: Believe the Autocrat.
Rule#2: Do not be taken in by small signs of normality.
Rule#3: Institutions will not save you.
Rule#4: Be outraged.
Rule#5: Don't make compromises.
Rule#6: Remember the future.
- Masha Gessen
Source: http://www2.nybooks....r-survival.html

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Supergirl, The Flash, Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow, DC, CW

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users