Agents of SHIELD Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Marvels Agents of SHIELD Marvel TV

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,664 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 09:59 AM

After losing half of their team, the remaining members look for answers as time begins to run out for Ghost Rider.

Complete with some sneak peaks:

I've been so missing this show.

Remember to tune into ABC tonight, True Believers, at 10pm Eastern/9p Central, to see what happens.

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself
Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,343 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 06:46 PM

Gemma's mission looks interesting.  Something tells me there's a major character brewing in there.

And what's up with Mack?  :unsure:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 Lord of the Sword

Lord of the Sword
  • Islander
  • 15,681 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 12:15 AM

Loved the episode, really did. Very interesting.

So did NOT see what happened with Mack happening. Interesting, the spirit just being able to up and move from host to host on it's own like that.

Absolutely NO good is going to come from Ada reading that book.
"Sometimes you get the point of the sword, sometimes the edge, sometimes the flat of the blade (even if you're the Lord of the Sword) and sometimes you're the guy wielding it. But any day without the Sword or its Lord is one that could've been better  " ~Orpheus.

The Left is inclusive, and tolerant, unless you happen to think and believe different than they do~ Lord of the Sword

Looks like the Liberal Elite of Exisle have finally managed to silence the last remaining Conservative voice on the board.

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.” ~Thomas Jefferson

#4 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,664 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 01:03 PM

Hmmmm ... Mays (the new Director) really does need to develop some SOPs for keeping track of his personnel when he lends them out.  As is, he loss a valuable asset, without any knowledge of what she was wanted for, nor what she might have been subjected to (that was carelessness, if not genuine negligence on his part, thus undermining the "Trust" he is hoping to instill in his people).  He was lucky to get Simmons back unharmed.

As for her mission ... OK, she apparently was the only one to have the sense to try to talk to the cocooned subject, thus calming him.  That the cocoon began to fracture, enabling her to peel away segments was fortuitous.  Now, the question is, since the Senator's hubby(?) is emerging alive, and without visible change, will she alter her anti-inhuman agenda.

OK, apparently Coulson was either getting, or anticipating, resistance to his remaining the Head of SHIELD, so he "made the call" so as to save his team, and his organization.  Which does dovetail with my own suppositions as to what was happening.  That the team was kept in the dark as to his reasons ... well ... I'm thinking that Coulson didn't want to play out all the arguments that he had considered, but, in this instance, I think it would have been for the better if he had, thus eliminating the second-guessing and resentment surrounding his decision.

As for Ada, yeah, I'm wondering just whose brain she was rewiring.  Was it her own?  Was it the doctor's? Was it a theoretical construct to be manufactured later?  Yeah, I have to agree with LOTS, it can' be good... but at least it's not Ultron (MODOK, maybe?).

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself
Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Agents of SHIELD, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Marvels Agents of SHIELD, Marvel TV

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users