Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:51 PM

Airdate January 8, 2017

Spoilers

Sherlock 4-2, pic 1.jpeg

Sherlock 4-2, pic 5.jpeg

Sherlock 4-2, pic 12.jpeg

Sherlock 4-2, pic 16.jpeg

Sherlock 4-2, pic 19.jpeg

Sherlock faces perhaps the most chilling enemy of his long career -- the powerful and seemingly unassailable Culverton Smith, a man with a very dark secret.

Promotional photo from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   dragon scholar - 3a49cd1bf6bfb7033fbc9b54d7fddf56.gif

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 Niko

Niko
  • Watchdog
  • 2,366 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:44 PM

Phew...  that ending took me a second to unpack because I didn't quite parse why "Euros" would have had ties to both Moriarty and Culverton, except maybe she's been the true "Moriarty" of this story all along... the spider at the center of the web of really-bad-guys?
- Whatsoever you do to the least of my people, that you do unto me.    (Matthew 25:40)

- Do not let kindness and truth leave you; Bind them around your neck, Write them on the tablet of your heart.  (Proverbs 3:3)

#3 Cardie

Cardie

I'm a very *good* tailor

• Administrator
  • 22,654 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 09:26 PM

I wonder if Euros is named after Euros Lyn, a frequent BBC director.

I totally didn't see any resemblance among the therapist, the woman on the bus, and the fake Culverson daughter. Well done.
Nothing succeeds like excess.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sherlock, BBC, Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users