Sherlock 4-3, pic 1.jpeg

Sherlock 4-3, pic 4.jpeg

Sherlock 4-3, pic 6.jpeg

Sherlock 4-3, pic 7.jpeg

Sherlock 4-3, pic 8.jpeg

Sherlock 4-3, pic 10.jpeg

Sherlock 4-3, pic 11.jpeg

Sherlock 4-3, pic 13.jpeg

In the Season 4 finale, long-buried secrets catch up with Sherlock and Watson.

Promotional photo from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 15 January 2017 - 11:57 AM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   dragon scholar - 3a49cd1bf6bfb7033fbc9b54d7fddf56.gif

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 5,158 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 11:21 AM

I might have to wait till tomorrow to see this, I've got the last two Dirk Gently to watch first!!  :freakoutnonny:

SFG
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   dragon scholar - 3a49cd1bf6bfb7033fbc9b54d7fddf56.gif

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#3 Niko

Niko
  • Watchdog
  • 2,366 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 08:31 PM

Weeeeelll... that was... a thing.   I was on board up until the plot point about our villainess having magical-hypnotism-powers.  And she's been out and about in London for who knows how long prior to the episode, but can only fall back on Saw-style locked-room scenarios for the bulk of her dastardly plan?  The fangirl in me appreciates the fan-service of the "I Love You" sequence and the brotherly bits, and the performances were fantastic (including Eurus), but it's not their finest hour in terms of creative villainy.
- Whatsoever you do to the least of my people, that you do unto me.    (Matthew 25:40)

- Do not let kindness and truth leave you; Bind them around your neck, Write them on the tablet of your heart.  (Proverbs 3:3)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sherlock, BBC, Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users