Agents of SHIELD Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Marvels Agents of SHIELD Marvel TV

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,150 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 03:32 PM

Coulson and the team race to save agents Sam and Bill Koenig from those trying to get their hands on the Darkhold book.

YES!  The Koenigs are back!!!

And now the Sneak Peeks:

:lol:  Quake Fanfiction and Fanart ... who'd've thought!  And then things get dark:

Remember o tune into ABC, Tuesday (Jan 31) night at 10pm Eastern/9pm Central, True Believers, to see what happens next.

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself
Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 10,564 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 05:32 PM

Maybe Koenig is the Inhuman version of Madrox.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,150 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 02:20 PM

Well, that certainly was interesting.

Radcliff's approach to mapping the brain to then access the memories of the individual ... that was a new one on me.  And the whole "holographic" quantum circuitry just ... yeah, that was awe inspiring.

And I loved the whole Koenig clan. I still think that the whole bringing up the in universe fanfic about Quake was amusing, especially when he tried to backtrack once he thought about just what it was that out there.  Then, the whole notion that Sam can't recall what he did, as opposed to Billy, and that these "technicians" were part of an early LMD program.

So, now we have an industrialist, with a penchant for the old ways, and probably a sadist as well, who feels that Coulson is the one responsible for all the extraordinary problems of the world ... I'm guessing that he is wondering at the nature of this person who is called Coulson.  I do feel sorry for LMD-May, who was trapped by her programming.

As for Radcliff himself, gotta admit, he is a sympathetic villain who is, at heart, a decent fellow who's gotten way out of his depth as events, and others push their own agendas.

Then the interesting revelation about Fitz's dad -- poor Fitz.

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself
Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 10,564 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 06:28 PM

So we finally learn the secret of the Koenigs.  They're identical... siblings. And they have a sister. And one of them is a non-conformist comedian. Or beat poet. I couldn't really tell.  :lol:  And they seem to have a lot of autonomy.  "Most of the time even we don't know where they are."  The Labyrinth, or whatever they called it, was pretty cool.

The new Russian character is interesting. He seemed to gain some respect for Radcliffe when he learned that he built Aida-- enough so that he didn't mind Radcliffe giving him orders. Either that or he's biding his time and will keelhaul Radcliffe when the time comes.

Radcliffe is indeed an interesting puzzle. He really doesn't want to hurt anyone, to the point where he pretended to be a fellow prisoner to convince Koenig to talk-- and then took over the sub to prevent Koenig from being hurt (ironically killing one of the crew in the process).  And we still don't know entirely what he wants.

I feel bad for Robo-May. As far as her perspective is concerned, she is May, except with some extra compulsions added by Radcliffe. Kind of a nightmare to suddenly realize you're a robotic copy programmed to betray your friends. And if she has the same feelings as Real May, then Real May has also been hiding romantic feelings for Coulson.  And I wonder what Radcliffe meant by "You weren't built to last."

As for Fitz, it can't be just a random plot element that Robo-Radcliffe brought up his father. I have a feeling we'll be seeing the old man soon.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Agents of SHIELD, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Marvels Agents of SHIELD, Marvel TV

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users