Airdate January 31, 2017

Spoilers

Legends of Tomorrow 2-10, pic 1.jpeg

Legends of Tomorrow 2-10, pic 2.jpeg

Legends of Tomorrow 2-10, pic 3.jpeg

Legends of Tomorrow 2-10, pic 4.jpeg

Legends of Tomorrow 2-10, pic 5.jpeg

Legends of Tomorrow 2-10, pic 6.jpeg

The Legends try to rescue Rip, but first must focus on locating the Spear of Destiny. Stein thinks he has the perfect person to help but knows involving her will be risky. Meanwhile, Malcom Merlyn and Damien Darhk realize that Thawne is pitting them against each other.

Promotional photo from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 31 January 2017 - 07:15 PM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 Lord of the Sword

Lord of the Sword
  • Islander
  • 15,681 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 04:47 PM

I found myself scratching my head, wondering how the hell a closed vault door would've kept the Reverse Flash a prisoner? He could literally phase through the walls, so what gives? Why did he just stay there? Although, I LOVE Zoom's new role as Black Flash. And the look of sheer horror of Reverse Flashes face, as Black Flash is zooming around him. Priceless.
"Sometimes you get the point of the sword, sometimes the edge, sometimes the flat of the blade (even if you're the Lord of the Sword) and sometimes you're the guy wielding it. But any day without the Sword or its Lord is one that could've been better  " ~Orpheus.

The Left is inclusive, and tolerant, unless you happen to think and believe different than they do~ Lord of the Sword

Looks like the Liberal Elite of Exisle have finally managed to silence the last remaining Conservative voice on the board.

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.” ~Thomas Jefferson

#3 Cybersnark

Cybersnark

NERV wants YOU!

• Islander
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 10:48 AM

If they're going by comic-rules, being able to phase through things is a skill that most speedsters don't have. It's mainly an Allen family thing: Barry and Bart (Impulse) can do it, but Wally's never been able to manage it.
"Hilarity ensues." --Seamus Harper

#4 Lord of the Sword

Lord of the Sword
  • Islander
  • 15,681 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 02:14 AM

But Reverse Flash Wells is the one that taught Barry how to phase. However, since this Reverse Flash is from a earlier point in His timeline, perhaps he hadn't learned it yet???
"Sometimes you get the point of the sword, sometimes the edge, sometimes the flat of the blade (even if you're the Lord of the Sword) and sometimes you're the guy wielding it. But any day without the Sword or its Lord is one that could've been better  " ~Orpheus.

The Left is inclusive, and tolerant, unless you happen to think and believe different than they do~ Lord of the Sword

Looks like the Liberal Elite of Exisle have finally managed to silence the last remaining Conservative voice on the board.

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.” ~Thomas Jefferson

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DCs Legends of Tomorrow, DCs Legends of Tomorrow: S2

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users