• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,293 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 08:32 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

A mission takes Oliver (Stephen Amell), Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) and team to Russia where they meet up with Oliver's old friend, Anatoly (guest star David Nykl). Meanwhile, fresh out of rehab, Lance (Paul Blackthorne) returns to the mayor's office ready to get back to work. However, when Susan (guest star Carly Pope) asks for an interview with Lance to discuss his addiction, he balks and it's up to Rene (guest star Rick Gonzalez) to help keep things on track.

Read more: Listings - ARROW on The CW | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutonc.../#ixzz4Y9CNOztq

"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#2 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,293 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 10:39 PM

That was a really good episode. It was on point, wrapped up some plot lines, had nice character interaction, and had flashbacks that were actually fun to watch.

I have to say, the flashbacks have gotten better the last few episodes with Talia taking Oliver under her wing and helping to transform him into the Arrow. The past few seasons the flashbacks have felt like they were just killing time and were there simply as an obligation. Now though we're seeing the end of Oliver's five year journey and I have become invested again. Plus it's awesome to see Lexa Doig play Talia.

I love Ragman and it sucks that he's leaving. I really hope he comes back sometime before the season ends because it felt like the show never did enough with him. At least he went on a high note, stopping the nuclear explosion from killing a lot of people and being the moral compass of the team.

Glad to see Diggle's arc of being framed is over. The general has been captured and Diggle has been cleared of all wrong doing.

Where has Thea been the last few episodes?

Quentin has returned from rehab. I hope it sticks this time. The man has been through enough. I was surprised that Wild Dog had a connection to him though. I wonder if he will be told about Black Siren?

Felicity really went stone cold there when she threatened the Russian man and his family. Rory was right to be worried about her. She still has all those files and it doesn't look like she's willing to give them up quite yet.

Rory and Curtis acting as Bratva thugs was way too funny. Intimidating henchmen they are not.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Arrow, DC, CW

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users