• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#21 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 10 October 2003 - 06:47 AM

ROTFLMAO!! ^^ Yeah, Rudy already figured out Silver doesn't hit like a girl... :lol:  :D  :hehe:  :love:

#22 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 10 October 2003 - 08:49 AM

Yeah yeah yeah ...so ok she doesn't hit like a girl, but...

Rudy grabs Silver and kisses her passionatley

She sure knows how to kiss like one  :love:

It's very complex. If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? Perhaps she has done something wrong ~ Castiel

#23 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 10 October 2003 - 05:39 PM

:love: :wub: With the right motivation... :wub: :love:

Gives Rudy another passionate kiss... :love:  :devil:

#24 Shalamar

Shalamar

Last Star to the Left and Straight on till Morning

• Forever Missed
  • 17,644 posts

Posted 10 October 2003 - 05:48 PM

Kissing is perfectly acceptable in the RP, so go ahead and do it there :p  :angel:  :devil:

#25 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 10 October 2003 - 07:36 PM

We are...... ;)  :devil:  :love: ...among other things

#26 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 10 October 2003 - 10:41 PM

Covers her eyes with her tail.  :angel:

#27 Scathach

Scathach
  • Islander
  • 567 posts

Posted 11 October 2003 - 07:59 AM

Since Lalita and Janus are done with their "love-fest" now-if anyone needs help dealing with Shen or Rene or something just let me know.

#28 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 12 October 2003 - 06:01 AM

Well, Rene is my second character. She isn't really evil, maybe ethically challenged but not evil.

Shen... I think is about to have an unwelcome exit from the rp sometime soon.  ;)
Rejected and gone.

#29 Gaiate

Gaiate

Spirit Blade

• Islander
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 14 October 2003 - 06:23 AM

Just letting everyone know (especially Mikoto, since you have an ongoing conversation with her), Nikcara probably isn't going to be able to post for at least a few days.

--Te
"This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, as the once vital voice of the verisimilitude now venerates what they once vilified. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis--vis an introduction, and so it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V." -- V, making an first impression

"Dude . . . that was cool." -- My first impression of V

#30 Scathach

Scathach
  • Islander
  • 567 posts

Posted 14 October 2003 - 07:12 PM

I just wanted to apologize for not posting in a while.Not only was I waiting for XT to try and catch up with me,I am also kinda at a loss as what to do with Lalita-I know she needs to help Janus reach his full potiential but is there anything else she can do?

#31 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 15 October 2003 - 08:44 AM

Well, she is a hostess at the Inn... :)

#32 XxTyrxX

XxTyrxX

Like chocolate for the ears...

• Islander
  • 813 posts

Posted 15 October 2003 - 03:19 PM

Ok, I am going to introduce a new npc if no one minds.  She is a member of Carlotta pack who has an interest in Dante.  She's called Blaze.  A pic will be shown below.  Enjoy...

http://www.exisle.ne...t=ST&f=3&t=8568

#33 RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

• Islander
  • 17,191 posts

Posted 15 October 2003 - 03:49 PM

XxTyrxX, on Oct 15 2003, 01:19 PM, said:

Ok, I am going to introduce a new npc if no one minds.  She is a member of Carlotta pack who has an interest in Dante.  She's called Blaze.  A pic will be shown below.  Enjoy...

http://www.exisle.ne...t=ST&f=3&t=8568
So long as it's been cleared by the GM, I gots no problem. :) Interesting pic. :)

Rommie :cylon:
Posted Image

#34 XxTyrxX

XxTyrxX

• Islander
  • 813 posts

Posted 15 October 2003 - 03:54 PM

RommieSG, on Oct 15 2003, 02:49 PM, said:

So long as it's been cleared by the GM, I gots no problem. :) Interesting pic. :)

Rommie :cylon:
Well, that is why I posted the pic here first.  Letting her know that I wanna do this.  That is also why I held off havign him meet her today.  BTW, I have loved this pic since I first saw it.  It screamed to be used in a RP.  :)
Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.  -  Ash (A.o.D)

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

"If you want to kick the tiger in his ass, you'd better have a plan for dealing with his teeth. - Brian Caruso
Teeth of the Tiger

#35 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 16 October 2003 - 04:14 AM

XxTyrxX, on Oct 15 2003, 09:19 PM, said:

Ok, I am going to introduce a new npc if no one minds.  She is a member of Carlotta pack who has an interest in Dante.  She's called Blaze.  
It's fine with me if it's fine with Shal :D

It's very complex. If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? Perhaps she has done something wrong ~ Castiel

#36 Shalamar

Shalamar

• Forever Missed
  • 17,644 posts

Posted 16 October 2003 - 04:21 AM

It's fine by me sayeth the GM

#37 Nikcara

Nikcara

confused little imp

• Islander
  • 3,500 posts

Posted 18 October 2003 - 01:42 AM

I'm back....sorry I didn't really tell anyone I was going to be gone, but sometimes life gets in the way of that

Anyway, I don't know how often I'll be able to post.  My grandmother passed away this morning, and I just started my new (second) job....so yeah, I'm not sure how much I'll be able to post  :nervousninja:
We have fourty million reasons for failure, but not a single excuse  -- Rudyard Kipling

Develop compassion for your enemies, that is genuine compassion.  Limited compassion cannot produce this altruism.  -- H. H. the Dalai Lama

#38 Shalamar

Shalamar

• Forever Missed
  • 17,644 posts

Posted 18 October 2003 - 01:53 AM

Oh, Nickara I am so sorry to hear this. My heart is with you and your family at this time of sorrow.

{{{{{{{{{{ Nickara }}}}}}}}}}

Don't worry about anything here, we won't leave you behind! and best of luck on the new job!

#39 silverwind

silverwind

Not the only one

• Islander
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 18 October 2003 - 01:57 AM

{{{{{{{{{{Nikcara}}}}}}}}}  Sorry to hear about your grandmother :(
Proud ally and supporter of Euro-snobs and international flakes.

Signs your coworker may be able to manipulate time:  "Is this the first time you've called here before?"

Signs your coworker needs to work on their vocabularly:  A:  "It opens up in Notepad and it's just jibberish."  B:  "So you can't understand it?"

#40 XxTyrxX

XxTyrxX

• Islander
  • 813 posts

Posted 18 October 2003 - 08:09 PM

YAY!!  Time to make the doughnuts!  ;)
Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.  -  Ash (A.o.D)

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

"If you want to kick the tiger in his ass, you'd better have a plan for dealing with his teeth. - Brian Caruso
Teeth of the Tiger

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users