Airdate February 21, 2017

Spoilers

Legends of Tomorrow 2-12, pic 1.jpeg

Legends of Tomorrow 2-12, pic 2.jpeg

Legends of Tomorrow 2-12, pic 3.jpeg

Legends of Tomorrow 2-12, pic 4.jpeg

Legends of Tomorrow 2-12, pic 5.jpeg

Legends of Tomorrow 2-12, pic 6.jpeg

The Legends travel to King Arthur's Camelot and join forces with the Knights of the Round Table to protect a shard of the Spear of Destiny from the now-evil Rip Hunter.

Promotional photo from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 The Tyrant

The Tyrant

R.I.P. Martin Landau

• Islander
  • 3,174 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 10:43 AM

Ok, I've been following this arc, and you know I gotta ask...

If you can time travel, and trying to get hold of the Spear of Destiny....why not just go back and take the thing from Longinus after he stabs Jesus' body with it? :)
Hope springs eternal, and is eternally dashed

"Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Which is a problem....
if you're powerless." - Drago Museveni

'God is a comedian playing to an audience afraid to laugh' - Voltaire

'It's in your nature to destroy yourselves.' - the Terminator, about Humanity.

"Who knew the divine was such a dissolute, horny drunk?  Although that would explain a hell of a lot about this series... " - Christopher, about Battlestar Galactica

#3 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,594 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 01:58 PM

^^^ Well, su-u-ure, if you wanna do it the EASY way ;)

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself
Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#4 Themis

Themis
  • Islander
  • 6,544 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 09:29 PM

Then you wouldn't have Ray reliving his childhood fantasy!  You really want logic in superhero shows???  Seemingly plausible, yes (assuming no really deep thought or PhD in the science).  Actual logic, no.   Heck, first you have to assume there actually was a Spear of Destiny and that Longinus and Jesus were real historical figures.  I'll see your Jesus myth with a Camelot myth!  See how twisted things get when applying reason and logic to superhero shows?!  Just enjoy the fun.
Cats will never be extinct!

#5 Cybersnark

Cybersnark

NERV wants YOU!

• Islander
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 12:34 PM

I'm just disappointed they didn't include Sir Justin/Ystin the Shining Night, Jason Blood/Etrigan, or Morgaine le Fey, who totally would've been up to join the Legion of Doom to replace Rip (and make it less of a testosterone-fest).
"Hilarity ensues." --Seamus Harper

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DCs Legends of Tomorrow, DCs Legends of Tomorrow: S2

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users