Airdate March 7, 2017

Spoilers

Legends of Tomorrow 2-13, pic 1.jpeg

Legends of Tomorrow 2-13, pic 2.jpeg

Legends of Tomorrow 2-13, pic 3.jpeg

Legends of Tomorrow 2-13, pic 4.jpeg

Legends of Tomorrow 2-13, pic 5.jpeg

Legends of Tomorrow 2-13, pic 6.jpeg

Rip is captured and forces the Waverider to crash, which strands the Legends seventy million years in the past. Ray leads Amaya and Nate to recover a vital piece of the ship. Meanwhile, in an effort to get the "good" Rip back, Rory suggests they enter Rip's mind, but what Sara and Jax discover in his subconscious is not pleasant and they must fight evil versions of themselves; and Nate and Amaya continue to get closer, but it could cause serious ramifications.

Promotional photo from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 sierraleone

sierraleone

All things Great and Mischievous

• Islander
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 01:02 PM

They have said before that none of the Legends made an importance a difference in their own time-line, and that is why they were recruited. So that seems to include their never having kids (or that at some point their genetic line dies out and their genetic line at no point made no difference to events, which is harder to argue the further it goes on.).

Nate wasn't recruited either, how do we know that his life (and non-time-traveling legacy) should be put at risk? Are we just supposed to assume because he was a hemophiliac (sp?) historian that he never made a difference personally, and/or never had a genetic legacy that made a difference?

Anyways, happy to have Rip back, though I didn't know whether I should be weirded out by his kiss with Gideon, and/or that she somehow knew about it and enjoyed it.

Loved Gertrude :)
Rules for surviving an Autocracy:

Rule#1: Believe the Autocrat.
Rule#2: Do not be taken in by small signs of normality.
Rule#3: Institutions will not save you.
Rule#4: Be outraged.
Rule#5: Don't make compromises.
Rule#6: Remember the future.
- Masha Gessen
Source: http://www2.nybooks....r-survival.html

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DCs Legends of Tomorrow, DCs Legends of Tomorrow: S2

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users