• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 10,679 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 06:12 PM

A mysterious woman's identity and allegiances test the team's cognitive abilities when she wanders into the vault, while Alex struggles with her complex feelings after finding herself in quite a predicament.  

Hmm.  Alex struggles with her complex feelings.  :nod:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 10,679 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 02:05 PM

Whoa.  :o  Actually, a couple of whoas. :o  :o

I did not see Molly from the Apocalyptic Future coming. But time travel is not unprecedented on this show. It was chilling to hear her say that "a very different Crane" helped her escape into the past. Conversely, it was very heartening that she grew up to be a hero despite being essentially raised by Dreyfus. Also, it was nice to see  Seychelle Gabriel-- she played Lourdes on Falling Skies, who was probably my favorite character on the show.

And I certainly didn't see Crane getting co-opted as the Horseman of War. Interesting that Dreyfus had intended to use Agent Thomas as his Fourth Horseman-- even more interesting that Crane took the bullet, because that means the future has already been changed. How it's been changed remains to be seen, though. But that was a pretty damn creepy cliffhanger.

I think I must have missed something about Banneker's gun, though. I don't understand how it turns people into the Horseman of War. Maybe I'll go back and watch again if I have time.

And we did indeed have a little movement on the Jake and Alex front. It was good to see that Alex has finally figured out what's going on, but Jake's cluelessness doesn't bode well. I hope he catches on quickly, because there's only two episodes to go.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users