Once Upon a Time 6-13, pic 27 - 1500 px.jpeg

Once Upon a Time 6-13, pic 28 - 1500 px.jpeg

Once Upon a Time 6-13, pic 2 - 2500 px.jpeg

Once Upon a Time 6-13, pic 6.jpeg

Once Upon a Time 6-13, pic 9.jpeg

Once Upon a Time 6-13, pic 12.jpeg

Once Upon a Time 6-13, pic 14.jpeg

Once Upon a Time 6-13, pic 15.jpeg

Gideon resumes his mission to kill Emma, so Gold takes steps to protect Gideon from the taint of dark magic. Meanwhile, Robin forms a questionable alliance; Emma learns Hook's been keeping a secret; and in a flashback, Beowulf goes after Rumplestiltskin.

Promotional photo from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Time

• Islander
  • 4,400 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 04:03 PM

More than half the promo pics released this week are pure scenery, which is odd for episode pics, but they are stunningly gorgeous!  I posted some of my favorites, but the rest are worth a look if you like breathtaking emotional scenery!  Full list of pics (at full size!) are here at Far Far Away.  :cool:

Also, the anguish in that last Rumple pic ... ouch.

SFG
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#3 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 10,280 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 06:11 PM

I was noticing all the nice nature pics. I was thinking that Tricia would have loved them for her serenity file.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#4 Cardie

Cardie

I'm a very *good* tailor

• Administrator
  • 22,388 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 06:40 PM

Baby Bae has grown up, looking far older than when he vanished through the portal!
Nothing succeeds like excess.

#5 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 10,280 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 05:19 PM

Baby Bae is also a killer. That was a weird twist.

And poor Hook. He tried to tell Emma the truth, but she wouldn't let him.  Now somebody else will tell her....

I was relieved that they only needed a few drops of Blue Fairy blood to restore the sword. The way things are going, I was expecting full-on human sacrifice.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Once Upon a Time, Once Upon a Time: Season 6

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users