5 replies to this topic

#1 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,367 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 06:51 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

DARREN CRISS ("GLEE") GUEST STARS AS THE MUSIC MEISTER IN THE FLASH AND SUPERGIRL MUSICAL CROSSOVER - Barry (Grant Gustin) and team are surprised when Mon-El (guest star Chris Wood) and Hank Henshaw (guest star David Harewood) arrive on their Earth carrying a comatose Supergirl (guest star Melissa Benoist) who was whammied by the Music Meister (guest star Darren Criss). Unable to wake her up, they turn to Team Flash to save her. However, the Music Meister surprises The Flash and puts him in a similar coma, one that Team Flash can't cure. Kara and Barry wake up without their powers in an alternate reality where life is like a musical and the only way to escape is by following the script, complete with singing and dancing, to the end.

Read more: Listings - FLASH, THE on The CW | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutonc.../#ixzz4c0WUS67K

"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#2 Lord of the Sword

Lord of the Sword
  • Islander
  • 15,681 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 09:32 PM

If I never watch another musical, I will be a happy person. LOL.
"Sometimes you get the point of the sword, sometimes the edge, sometimes the flat of the blade (even if you're the Lord of the Sword) and sometimes you're the guy wielding it. But any day without the Sword or its Lord is one that could've been better  " ~Orpheus.

The Left is inclusive, and tolerant, unless you happen to think and believe different than they do~ Lord of the Sword

Looks like the Liberal Elite of Exisle have finally managed to silence the last remaining Conservative voice on the board.

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.” ~Thomas Jefferson

#3 sierraleone

sierraleone

All things Great and Mischievous

• Islander
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 08:02 PM

^ And you are welcome to keep your grinch-tude to yourself ;) :D My smile is ear to ear coming off that episode :)
Rules for surviving an Autocracy:

Rule#1: Believe the Autocrat.
Rule#2: Do not be taken in by small signs of normality.
Rule#3: Institutions will not save you.
Rule#4: Be outraged.
Rule#5: Don't make compromises.
Rule#6: Remember the future.
- Masha Gessen
Source: http://www2.nybooks....r-survival.html

#4 Themis

Themis
  • Islander
  • 6,544 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 07:58 AM

Me too!   I would have liked one more production number...
Cats will never be extinct!

#5 Cybersnark

Cybersnark

NERV wants YOU!

• Islander
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 06:37 PM

Barry's nonverbal reactions were the best part of this episode.
"Hilarity ensues." --Seamus Harper

#6 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,367 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 07:19 PM

I loved this episode. It was so funny. Seriously, if I'm ever in a bad mood or depressed or sad or whatever I'm going to watch this episode because it will cheer me right up.

Iris has two daddies. That had me cracking up.

Barry and Kara's original song was pretty good. It highlighted their friendship really well. The two are pretty similar in how they look at life and their optimistic natures and it's a nice contrast between the friendship between Barry and Oliver.

Seeing Vibe, Kid Flash, and Martian Manunter team up to take down Music Meister was awesome. That's what I loved about this shared TV universe. You never know what characters will interact with each other. While I am pumped to see the Justice League unite in their upcoming movie I doubt we'll ever see lesser known characters like those three show up and throw down.

I liked the twist that Music Meister was actually a good guy helping Barry, Kara, and Wally to overcome their problems and get them back on track. I was expecting him to say he was from the 5th dimension but alas that didn't happen. Still, he could be an imp. One never knows.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: The Flash, DC, CW, Supergirl

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users